View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:22 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
I'm sorry to disagree, Lil, but IMHO I really don't think so. I think the name calling was and is mean spirited and should not happen. If it were not, there would be an indication that it was not a serious reference.

The original post was mean spirited and insulting to many here, as is the case so much of the time with the political crap that Irish posts and then sloughs off his responsibility by telling us it came from some other source. SSDD x 8 years

If you dish it out you should be man enough to take it.

If you can only express your opinion by brow beating and linking to sources other than your own views, that speaks volumes about your own value of the worth of your opinion. If you can only express your opinion by demeaning others or name calling, it again speaks volumes about your own value of the worth of your opinion.

Pixies is down to very few active posters and some of the ones who are left are the same ones who bitch and complain every time they choose to participate in a thread like this. I can't imagine why no one wants to chat here.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas