View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 6)

Nurse Jackie arrived early at the hospital as instructed – in order to prepare for her impending punishment. She felt shaky and her mind was racing. She still held on to a faint hope that she might be forgiven, but the realist in her told her that was not going to happen. Maybe it would be reduced ? Maybe Sister Julia had spoken to Matron Sarah and told that it was too harsh - that a public examination, public spanking and public masturbation was too much ?

She took the lift up to the ward and reported immediately to Sister Mary as she’d been instructed, to endure the first stage of her preparation – an enema.

The sister was in her mid forties, tall and slim with long brown hair tied back in a pony tail. She had small rounded tits, each around the size of an apple. Her round glasses gave her an academic air, while her soft Irish accent belied her reputation as a fierce disciplinarian with her nurses. One of Jackie’s colleague’s was her lover and from what she said Mary was equally strict at home.

“Good evening Jackie – I’m pleased to see that you’ve reported to me as instructed. Sister Julia has discussed your punishment with me. We have agreed what part each of us will be playing and all the arrangements are in place. Sister is in the examination room right getting everything ready for you. I understand that we will be using a number of items during your session.”

Jackie’s faint hopes were immediately dashed. She could guess what part Sister Mary was to play – she was known to be extremely skilled in applying both the paddle and the tawse.

“So - ’ll be taking charge of you for now. We have much to do this evening, would you please proceed to the enema room and undress. I will join you in a few minutes and get you ready for your punishment.”

Jackie left Sister’s office and proceeded down the corridor as instructed. The glances she received from the other nurses were mixed. Some looked sympathetic, others seemed to smile at her knowingly. Clearly her impending punishment had become common knowledge.

As she entered the enema room she placed her bag on the table in the corner. It contained the black half cup bra and see through panties that she had been instructed to bring to her session. She stripped off her uniform, bra and panties and folded them neatly on the table.

She looked around the white tiled room – one corner contained a sink with a fitted cupboard above and the other a toilet bowl. There was a stainless steel bar fixed to the floor in front, which she would be required to bend over as the enema was administered, before quickly moving back onto the toilet. Next to that was the stand that would hold the enema bag as the liquid was drained into her. She was familiar with the procedure. It was not painful but it was somewhat humiliating.

The door opened suddenly and Jackie flinched. She was stark naked and hoped that it wasn’t one of the day shift nurses. To her temporary relief Sister Mary walked in, wearing a plastic apron over her uniform.

“Please be clear on one thing Jackie. This is not part of your punishment, merely a preparation for it. I will be gentle, simply do exactly as I say and you will be fine. I promise you – later on you’ll be glad that I’ve done this.”

Jackie watched nervously as Sister moved to the sink, took an enema bag, tube and a rectal nozzle from the cupboard and proceeded to fill the sink with warm water, adding liquid soap as it filled. She then filled the bag with water, attached the tube and nozzle and hung it up on the stand with the nozzle and tube hooked on ready for use.

“I think you know the procedure, please bend over the rail and spread your legs two feet apart.”

As she complied Jackie watched Sister return to the cupboard to retrieve a pair of disposable gloves and a tube of lubricant. She put the gloves on and moved behind Jackie to start her task. Jackie felt a cold sensation as the lubricant was applied to her ring. She then felt sister very gently ease a finger into her and then rotate the finger to spread the lube. Sister then applied more and this time the finger went deeper before it was slowly withdrawn. She felt the tip of the nozzle at her entrance and then felt it very gently and slowly sliding in. She felt the warm water entering her passage and the irresistible urge to evacuate it began.

“Just hold on a little longer Jackie. You’re doing great.”

She felt more water flooding into her.

“Now move gently backwards towards the bowl”.

Jackie did as she was told, edging gingerly back.

“I’m now going to take the nozzle out, hold back until you are seated then let it come out naturally.”

She felt the nozzle pop out, held back as hard as she could and got herself into position on the bowl. The contents then came flooding out.

“Good girl, just let it flow out.”

Jackie did so, feeling a little less humiliated than she had expected. Sister’s treatment had been gentle and professional. Gradually the flow diminished and stopped. Sister handed her a wad of tissue, she applied it and started to clean herself up.

“Now bend back over the bar please. I’ll finish off cleaning you.”

Jackie did so as sister returned to the sink, took a bowl from the cupboard and filled it with soapy water. She then returned with a sponge and gently cleaned and dried the area around Jackie’s ring.

“All done now, you did well. You can stand up now”.

Jackie stood slightly shakily, glad that it was over.

“Are you feeling ok ?”.

“Yes Sister – thank you”.

Sister handed her a robe.

“Put this on and go for your shower now. I’m afraid I won’t be as gentle when we are in the punishment room.”

Jackie could only imagine what Sister Mary meant by that.

She put on the robe, grabbed her bag and her clothes then hurried down the corridor to the shower room.

She took a hot shower, taking particular care over washing her pussy and anus.

She then dried herself, put on the half cup bra and see-thru panties, put the robe on top and took a deep breath.

She then unlocked the door and headed down the corridor to Doctor Julie’s examination room to await her fate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued ......
Any comments are welcome.