Thread: Insatiable
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 09:36 AM

G

I'm a great fan of the GSpot orgasm but as an addition not exclusively. The problem with most orgasms is they come from the clit and as mentioned above if you neeeed more than one (orgasm not clit) then the li'll nub becomes either too sensitive to even look at or numb from too much stimulation.

If you can get your GSpot firing it NEVER gets too sensitive and can produce massive orgasms until the cows come home.

One word of warning tough. I suggest NOT doing this if you're preggers. It does produce a lot of oxytocin AND the orgasmic muscle contractions are of a PUSH OUT variety vs the suck IN contractions with a clitoral orgasm. Large(r) does of oxytocin are used by doctors to induce childbirth so use some common sense and do end up with a dead or dangerously premature bambino, OK?

For those of you who are seeking complete satiation I suggest pursuing this technique. The level of satisfaction can me MORE than desired but it also, as stated, produces oxytocin so within 24 hrs hours or so you need a "refill" - in do get addicted. Read my TRY THIS thread if you don't know already.
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892