View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 12)

Nurse Jackie remained bent over the pillows, sliding the long vibrator in and out of her pussy, aware of the other women looking on as she continued the final part of her punishment – a public masturbation.

She heard Doctor Julie speak up beside her.

“Nurse Kate. I would like you to lubricate Jackie’s anus for me – is this a procedure you have carried out before ?”.

“No Doctor, but I’ve observed it and know what to do.”

Jackie was getting increasing nervous but was slightly reassured when Doctor Julie said:

“Please be gentle Kate.”

Jackie heard Kate snapping on a pair of surgical gloves, she felt the coldness of the lube against her ring and then felt Kate’s finger slide in a short way. She was indeed being gentle. She slid the finger a little further in, then out. The combination of that sensation with the vibrator inside her was actually very pleasurable and despite herself Jackie felt another surge of wetness inside. She was so wet that a slurping sound was now audible as she slid the vibe in and out.

“You need to go just a little deeper Kate. Rotate your finger a little as you go in.”

Jackie again felt the lube being applied and the finger slide in slowly deeper and deeper. It rotated and again she felt a wave of pleasure. Still rotating back and forth the finger slowly withdrew and Jackie felt her ring contract as it left her.

“Kate will you now take over the vibrator. For now I want you to fuck Jackie at the same pace and depth that she was using herself.”

Jackie felt Kate’s hand touch hers and let go. Her fucking continued at the same gentle pace.

“Jackie – I’m now going to insert the anal probe. I will be gentle but I do want it all the way in. You will learn why shortly. Please relax yourself as it goes in, try not to resist it.”

Jackie felt the tip of the probe tickle against her sensitive ring. The tip entered, followed by the first bead and she felt her ring expand and contract as it went in. Slowly the second bead followed and the third. The inward movement paused for a moment and she felt the probe rotating gently. The next bead popped in and the sensation of having both holes filled at the same time was incredible. She started to gasp.

“I hope you’re beginning to see what I meant Jackie. I’m now going to finish the insertion.”

Jackie felt her ring expand again, this time wider than ever. It popped back as the final bead entered but still felt stretched open quite wide.”

“Nurse Kate – please continue to fuck Jackie but increase the pace and depth slightly. Also turn the vibration setting up to eight. Jackie – I want you to place this on your clit. You are going to orgasm for me again very soon.”

Jackie felt the small clit vibe buzzing in her hand and immediately applied it as instructed. She felt the vibe moving faster and deeper. She began to moan and cry out – the sensation was incredible an she felt the approach of yet another orgasm. Orgasm began and she started moaning louder – then bucked and screamed with pleasure. The probe had suddenly been pulled out and the sensation was like nothing she had ever felt before.

“A little faster and deeper again please Kate. Rotate it as you go in and out. Turn the setting to ten”.

As the vibe buzzed faster inside her and the speed of her fucking increased Jackie’s orgasm continued. She then felt the tip of the probe and it sliding in. Again it was withdrawn fast, she screamed again and started to buck uncontrollably. She felt the probe do its work a third then a fourth time as her orgasm went on and on.

“Please withdraw the vibrator Kate.”

Jackie felt it slide out of her, relaxed the pressure on her clit and the orgasm slowly subsided.

“Jackie – keep the vibrator on your clit but just use it gently for a while. You are now going to experience the anal vibrator.”

A few moments later Jackie felt a vibration on her ring, then the slow insertion of the vibe. Slowly it went deeper and deeper, it was slick with lubricant. It seemed thicker than the probe and she felt her passage filling up and tightening around it. The intensity of the vibration increased and that combined the buzzing on her clit began to tell. She again started to breath faster and deeper.

“Kate will you please insert two fingers into Jackie’s pussy. Again be gentle, pleasure her as if you were masturbating yourself.”

Jackie felt two soft fingers enter her gently, move slowly back and forth and around, stimulating both the walls and lips of her pussy. Occasionally she felt two fingers clasp lightly over either of her inner lips and caress them gently before returning inside her.

“Jackie please increase the pressure on your clit – I want to see another orgasm but build up to it as slowly as you wish.”

She needed no further urging, she pressed the vibe down into direct contact, rotating and swivelling it to increase the sensation. Kate’s fingers increased their pace slightly. At the same time she felt the anal vibe start to move slowly back and forth fucking her other hole. She now went right over the edge and began to scream and buck as the orgasm took hold. It went on and on, she was sweating profusely, screaming and convulsing continually.”

“Oh fuck … fuck … please don’t stop …. please.”

Jackie surrendered as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt continued on and on.

“Keep going Jackie, good girl, let it flood over you.”

On and on it went, the vibe was moving faster and faster, Kate’s gentle attentions to her pussy continued and the clit vibe worked away as she jammed it even harder onto her clit.

“Enough ….. please ….. enough.”

Jackie dropped the clit vibe, felt the anal vibe slowly withdraw and Kate’s fingers gently slide out of her pussy.

She remained in position bent over the pillows, drenched in sweat and sobbing gently. She moved her right arm onto the pillows to give herself extra support.

Doctor Julie spoke to her.

“I didn’t tell you to stop Jackie. I think a little admonishment is needed. Kindly place the vibrator back onto your clit.”

Jackie obeyed and from the corner of her eye saw the Doctor remove a small red tube of ointment from her pocket, pick up the anal probe and apply the contents of the tube to it.

“Nurse Kate – I think its time that you had a chance to practice this procedure. Please insert the probe but only up to the third bead. Jackie – I would suggest that you apply the vibrator hard to your clit. You’re going to need the distraction – you will find out why in a moment.”

She felt the probe once again nudge against her ring and the three beads slide one by one inside. She pressed the vibrator onto her clit then felt a strange warming sensation inside her anus.

“Withdraw the probe Kate, but do it slowly.”

Jackie felt the probe withdraw. The vibrator once again began to do its work and she felt yet another orgasm approaching. The heat inside her hole was growing. She started to orgasm but suddenly the heat grew painfully intense. She started to scream as the pain grew worse. Her orgasm continued and the combination of that and the pain was unbelievable. She had never experienced such pain and pleasure at the same time. She screamed and bucked for what seemed like an eternity until the doctor said:

“You may now remove the vibrator.”

She did as she was told then felt the probe return for another visit. This time, as it entered, it felt as if it was coated in a cool gel. The pain began to subside and soon faded to a glow.

“That Jackie was Deep Heat. I went easy on you this time. Next time you will get all six beads. Please do not disobey me again.”

Jackie was sobbing.

“I’m sorry Doctor- really really sorry.”

“I’m also sorry that I had to do that Jackie – but I needed to remind you that this is a punishment. You may have found some parts of this pleasurable but our main objective is that you feel remorse. Please be clear that what you are being instructed to do is intended mainly for our pleasure not yours. Be clear that we have all enjoyed watching you doing what you are told, adopting whatever position you are told to and the display that you have presented for us. We have enjoyed watching your spanking and your penetration in both holes. Right now your tits are hanging down beautifully with nipples erect, your pussy is gaping open for us and your anus is still dilated. We are all very much enjoying the view that you are presenting for us. You will now continue to perform as instructed and do exactly as you are told.”

“Yes I understand doctor.”

“We will now proceed with your next task. Please resume position laying back on the pillows. Again spread your legs as wide as you can and place your hands on your inner thighs next to your pussy. I want everybody to have an interrupted view of what you have coming next.”

Jackie complied and as she spread for her audience she again felt her pussy gaping wide open, completely exposed and on full view. She’d had a sharp reminder that this was a punishment and that she now had to perform well as the others watched and saw everything.

“Please lift up your bottom.”

As she did so Jackie felt a pillow sliding underneath, raising her up and exposing her even more to the pitiless gaze of Nurse Jackie, Doctor Julie, Sister Mary and Sister Julia.

Then she saw Doctor Julie pick up the thick vibrator and realised what was coming next.