Thread: anal sex
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:32 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I feel his penis flex suddenly and I can tell when he cums. But inside my hole I can't actually feel because there are no tactile nerve ends to send signals. Those type of nerves are clustered right at and just inside my anal sphincter. Inside my rectum is just a nice warm place to park your hot rod while you stroke the piston in and out of the combustion chamber until your compression ratio forces your injection semen to flood my cylinder with hot high octane juice of lust!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."