View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:31 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

i prefer the correct term circumcised. Mothers are cruel. They mutilate their baby boys in their infancy by chopping off a fold of skin and thereby deprive the child of a life of that specific sensuality. You guys that are not circumcised have the option to be circumcised. I wish I had my foreskin.
Keeping the infant clean is not difficult. My mother told me it was for cleanliness concerns. I know now that it is simply convenient to lop off the skin and end all the thought of having to care for the penis until the boy can do it himself. That whole religion and sexual uptightness thing fucks up entire populations of civilized nations. Look at me! See how fucked up I am???????
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."