Thread: Romance
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 08:51 PM
Fallen

Angel_25: If I gave men tips I wouldn't have a chance and I would be single! Er wait, I am lol Kidding of course, I don't think I could give very helpful advice, women will always be a mystery

As for more ideas...well, this is rather simple but sweet I think. Take your love on a picnic, if you can plan it before hand, make all the food and place it in the area you plan to have it then bring them there, it is like finding a hidden present. Of course this can be tough lol, a lot of chancy factors (oops, no hon, I swear the bears are not part of the plan, and while you are at it, can you get my left leg? I think the bear dropped it by my right foot).

But seriously, a beautiful day, the sun is out, just the two of you in a secluded spot laying in the grass feeding each other tidbits of personally prepared food...it is like just the both of you exist in that moment of time together and that is all that matters.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon