Thread: I'm chasing....
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangtasia
*LOL* Ole McGuyver...good stuff!

I can't download them, i know i can find them online myself, but i just down have the download limit to do it. Some episodes to download are gig size or more. I only get 10gig a month between 4 people. If i was on unlimited download limit i'd have no probs Once i get to my limit, dial up flatly refuses to allow me to download anything especially if its sizable

Im hoping someone on unlimited fast net limits might be able to do it for me and burn them to DVD and post

since we have cancelled cable, hubby is totally into megaupload and veetle and all the free tv on the net these days. the man can find practically anything. there's a catch though - he NEVER logs on to pixies via his work puter and my puter can't handle the memory strain.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose