View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 11:51 AM

After quite awhile of keeping one another at the threshold of orgasm, we all get up and decide to stop this for awhile. We each jump in the shower, briefly, to wash of the sweat. Then, we go out and have an Italian meal of linguine alfredo. We take our time with this, and just enjoy one another's company, this time with our clothes on. :)

We return to the hotel, and all look around as if to ask, "now what?" T says that he'd like to watch some action between C and me. We all get our clothes off, participant or not. I think for a second, and I've got a nice idea. I tell C to lay down on his back. I lay down next to him, and just lightly caress his body, with one of my large breasts over his chest. He begins softly moaning, then reaches over to fondle my pussy with his hand. As I progress, my hand spends more and more of its time on C's dick, bringing it back up to attention. As he didn't cum in our last long round of sexual play, he is easy to bring back "to life", so to speak. He gets hard, so it's time to really start. I get on top of him, and lower my wet pussy over his cock, plunging it in as deeply as possible. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM We are both moaning loudly from the pleasure in this! I am fucking C, woman on top. He takes my breasts in each hand, squeezes them, rubs them, massages them. I am loving this. Then, I lower my body on C's, and put both of my arms around C, in a hug. MMMMMMMMM, as the closeness combined with the physical pleasure is wonderful too. C hugs me around the shoulders in return. I continue to fuck C, woman on top, like this. I tell him then that this is not where this is going to end up. I tell him that I am going to sit upright, and I want him to sit up with me, and to keep holding me. I'll pull him up, especially if he helps. "Are you ready? 1, 2, 3. I sit up, he sits up. This is awkward for C, but I'm strong enough to pull him up with us both holding on. When he's up, I move my legs around so they're crossed behind his back.

Now... we can look into each other's faces and one another's eyes, as we slowly rock each other, and cause him to move in and out of me. All 4 of our hands are now free for holding and caressing. We do plenty of that, to any skin or other body parts, such as breasts, that are available. I'm sufficiently turned on that all of my skin is so wonderfully sensitive, that I moan and shudder with every new light touch. I run my fingers through C's hair, which he seems to very much enjoy, and reciprocate it as well. This position just allows for so much intimacy that it's almost astounding!

Meanwhile, T is watching us from the other side of the room. He's getting hard himself, but seems to have taken matters into his own hand. :) He is obviously enjoying himself. We both smile at him.

The next thing we know, there is a flash of light! It seems that T has just taken a picture of us with his digital camera! We were surprised, but no one is objecting one bit. He takes a few more. T explains that he thinks we would all like some souveniers. C begins to have a little bit of a kick out of the idea of having pictures of this, to "prove" that he's not a virgin. C only takes some of them though, then comes back over to us. T gets behind me, and begins touching, holding, and fondling my breasts and my ass which is sort of in mid-air. I moan even louder from this. I begin to feel a massive, powerful erection poking into my back. I'm still looking at C, admiring all parts of his body with my eyes and with my hands. T puts his mouth up to my ear and asks, "Would you like for me to fuck your ass, Baby?" "MMMMHMMMM!!!" T puts on a condom, nicely lubes it, fingers my ass with a well-lubed finger, and very gently slides his 8 1/2" dick into my ass. I let out a moan, that is difficult to tell if it's from pain or pleasure. However, C can very clearly tell that I had an orgasm right when he went in, so pleasure seems to be the most reasonable explanation. T puts his arms around me as well, so that when I rock forward to have C enter me, I pull away from him. When I rock backward to have C pull out of me, I'm pushing T inside me deeper. Both men can feel the other's cock inside my body right next to theirs. This is exciting for them too, to have their cocks fucking each other.

This also continues for some time. Very soon though, the two men are caressing one another around me, although at the same time hugging me to both of them. I have a lot of orgasms from this double penetration. There is enough stimulation to keep both guys going, and it's definitely an exciting situation for both. T suggests then that we get into a "screw sandwich", with C on the bottom, me in the middle, and him on top, and get into some orgasmic excitement for the two men. I lay C back down, in the same manner we sat him up. I lower my body onto C's cock, and away from T's. Then, I raise my body from C's cock and have T's penetrate me deeply. Over and over. C is raising his hips, but cannot do much. T is actively fucking my ass as I do all of this. T is managing to synchronize his orgasm with C's. There's no point synchronizing with me really, as I have so many. Finally, both men start moaning louder and louder. I get more and more excited from listening to them. Both of them moan and literally scream at the same time, both shooting their load into me. They can feel one another cum at the same time, and everyone can feel everyone else's orgasmic pulses. Initially, T falls into a heap on top of me, but I soon turn us all on our sides, to doze off into a nice nap from this... T and I in spoons, and C and I holding each other face-to-face.