View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

We climbed the stairs to her apartment. I could not wait to see what would happen next. After we got inside she ask if I would like a beer. I said sure. She left the room. When she returned she had a beer in each hand and all she was wearing was a black lace bra, black lace panties and black high hills. I could feel myself getting hard the minute I saw her. She handed me a beer and said to have a seat. I sat down and the she stood beside me and bent over to reach for the stereo remote. As she bent over her panies were so small that you could see the outsides of her pussy lips. The urge was too strong. Without completly knowing what I was doing, I pushed her down onto the coffee table and held her down with one hand and started rubbing between her legs with the other. She tried to get up, but I would not let her. She said she never told me I could do this. I said you just invited a stranger into your apartment I say you would do just about anything. She said no she just wanted to tease me nothing more. I told her she didn't even know my name or where I was from and all I was going to tell her was that she had a long night ahead of her....