View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 06:41 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
26y.o. divorced once and recently dumped after 3.5yrs

Let's start off by me letting everyone know I've never been one for a midnight stand. I've slept with less than a handful of women and haven't had sex for over 6 years.

Next, I'm permanently disabled. Let's just leave it to saying me getting a job is out of the question. Trust me, I've tried. Repeatedly.

Now basically, in high school I fell in love with a girl. Was young, dumb, full of cum. Then I made a JOKE about getting married and eventually a 3 year relationship was ended by a 3 month marriage. That was my first mistake.

Second mistake, was falling in love with someone I knew I could never be with. I'll hold any further explanation to avoid wrongful judgement. Our 3.5yr relationship has recently ended for good. We've had our off moments but now I realize it's over. For good.

I'm just wondering where do I go from here. I'm shy beyond belief and because of my disability am admittedly not very easy to get along with but I'm having a hard time believing there's someone for everyone. I'm thinking I'm doomed to walk this rainy path alone.

Don't really know why I'm posting this. I doubt it'll do any good or get many responses. Just wanted to vent I guess, thanks for reading.

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!