View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Sensuality, sexuality, intimate intercourse, words including the penis, vagina, oral, anal and so much more in my quest to gravitate closer to harmony in lovemaking gave me a tremendous challenge. I'm a total hedonist. I felt off balance, far from center and continue my striving for the balanced center.
I must jackoff in order to stay sane or calm. Whatever the word is for the male nymphomaniac, (satyr, I think) I am it.
I have to be bisexual in order to find pleasures for more satisfying lovemaking. No, I'm not indicating promiscuity, I'm being open, receptive and ready, willing, apt to whatever form of sex/sensuous contact is there for me.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."