View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I have been Nights Watch or Lord Snow since I got my own computer and hit the net. I got it from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin (the first book hit hbo A Game of Thrones). In the series the Nights Watch was a group of men who stood on the wall in the north that separated the kingdom from the wild and what lay beyond. They hold no loyalty to any lord, king, or country. Jon Snow (better known as Lord Snow) was the bastard son of the highest ranking noble in the north. An outcast because of his bastard status, though a good man. I've always been an outcast, I've always been a good man.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf