View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Just me.

Wild Sex!

A Wild Sex Merry Christmas Marathon!
Scientific American
By: Carin Bondar | December 24, 2012|

(jseal)

I have held off on posting about my new web series ‘Wild Sex‘ for a few reasons. Primarily I wanted to see how the world reacted to a very new kind of biology show – one that takes risks that are rarely seen in science. Let me set the scene for you. I have been talking/writing/blogging about the evolutionary biology of animal sex for many years. It’s a topic that I find tremendously interesting, and let’s face it – one does not generally get hate mail about animal sex. Last summer I was contacted by some folks at Earth Touch, a production company based in Durban, South Africa. They had seen one of my television appearances discussing how animals ‘get it on’, and they wanted me to host a web series they were in the midst of creating.

A few short weeks later I was on a plane to South Africa, and we shot 21 episodes in 9 days. Topics range from group sex, to masturbation, prostitution and penis size – just to name a few.

(With that introduction, I'm going to insert the link to the website for you to read and see the rest ... photos and a trailer for the new "Wild Sex" series. DB)

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com...stmas-marathon/