Thread: Fresh Start
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have been at a stalemate for almost 2 years. I was doing zumba 3 or more times a week but lost nothing. I did tone but I need to drop actual weight. I spoke to my doctor and they gave me the really serious pills due to my age, my great labs, and the consistent inability to lose despite the massive amount of exercise I was doing. Well I lost 14 pounds in less than 2 weeks but also was awake for over 3 days straight and was basically crawling out of my skin. I tried to cut them in half but that did not cause the appetite suppression. I had to give them up. It made me so sad.

I've gained back that weight plus more since the trauma of my friend's baby dying. I used that as an excuse to just stop caring. And it shows.

So I have given up on candy again, I have reactivated my MyFitnessPal.com account and bought 4 punch cards for zumba. I love the dancing and it makes me feel hot in all the right ways.

My goal is to lose 44 pounds in this year where I am 44. I am a numbers person. But more than that I want to feel fit again. When I was dancing, I could run flights of stairs even at this size and that is what I hope to get back!

1/2 a cup of strawberries and 2 TB of cool whip is < 100 calories

10 queen olives are < 100 calories

celery w/ 1 TB peanut butter is a great snack too

I am sure we can all achieve the goals we set because we are some seriously fierce females.

I'm here with you!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas