View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 06:24 PM
That\'s Miss Unregsitered to you

Ah, not just a tight-arse, but a smart-arse as well! I thought, smiling. Well whatever tonight was going to bring, the situation was definitely looking up. As was a certain someone. Oh, so he had noticed how ridiculous my investment in swimmers was, considering dollars per square centimetre of lycra...

I considered throwing off the robe and bikini then and there, just to see the look on his be-dropleted and, I have to say, pretty damn good-looking, face. But then realised that we could have a lot more fun than that. Turning around I found a banana chair to drape my robe over and let it slide from my shoulders with my back to him. Not a sound from the pool. Yep - he's watching. The night air kissed my barely concealed butt and I couldn't resist giving it a little shake as it lost the the last of the lusciously fluffy cotton.

I strode purposefully to the edge of the pool where he was, sure enough, still standing and dived right over his head. I love that feel when your body flies through the warm air and then is suddenly wet and cooled and not breathing.

I sailed peacefully underwater as long as my gulp of air held out, then surfaced and swum strongly to the far end of the pool. I ducked under water again to let my shoulder-length dark hair flow out smoothly behind me and turned around.

"Yeah. It's not bad."