View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 12:31 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

She wasn't shy in checking me out. I never really considered myself to have a great body but, now that I thought of it, I had never heard a complaint either. I looked at her, looking at me. Now that she was closer I noticed more than just her massive bust or firm, toned butt. She had a nearly flawless face and a smile to stop men in their tracks. She also looked younger than I first thought, not that I was going to ask her age. I've learned from experience that women don't want to discuss that issue.

She lingered on my cock which was now fully erect. I hoped she liked what she saw but I certainly liked what I saw. I returned the favour and looked back at her spectular breasts. Yessir, I had been turned into a tit man just like that. The material hardly covered her impressive rack and I could see her erect nipples even more clearly than before. They looked so squeezable and suckable. I wondered if she shaved her pussy? I wondered if she would freak out over my shaved ball sack?

The fact that she had moved over really was the only sign I required but still...what if this was some classical tease? God knew she had the body to tease with. I was stuck, what to do? Then I was hit with an idea. An idea so crazy that it would tell me what I needed to know with a second.

"So, do you like what you see?" I asked the woman as I gripped my hard shaft in my left hand and gently started to stroke it. It felt so good and my cock felt so hard.

Now I'd find out what sort of woman I was dealing with once and for all.