View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Con't.........

Snow seems to strike fear in some people but I find it soothing. As my customers finished their drinks and said their good-byes, I could tell I would be closing early this evening. At 9:45 my club was all but empty. My only remaining customers were Rosa, Fernando and Jack. I asked Rosa and Fernando if they would be ok in the snow and they replied that they only had a few blocks to drive and would I mind if they stayed a while longer. I didn't mind at all. I loved the company and I wasn't used to closing and going home so early. I got them each another drink and then I did the same for myself. I got a vodka and cranberry juice and went to the outside of the bar to sit with Jack. He still had half of his Johnny Walker and he seemed content. The waitress, Connie, waved goodbye and left. Joe came to me and said he was leaving too and asked would I be ok? I assured him I would and he and Ron (the other bouncer who rode with him) left. As he opened the door I could see the snow wasn't slowing and I assumed I could lock the doors as I wouldn't have another customer on a night like this. I got up and went to the door and clicked the heavy lock but didn't set the alarm as I usually would when locking up for the night.

The juke box had silenced. I took my key and opened it to play songs for free. I only ever do this for the dancers but I felt like some music and why should I have to pay? I played a few songs and then invited Jack, Rosa and Fernando to play some as well. Jack sat still but Rosa and Fernando played a Latin dance song and danced a little. I sat with Jack and drank my drink and felt like another. He was ready as well and I went behind the bar and made them both. I took them to Jack from the inside of the bar and leaned to chat somemore. He touched my cheek and I could feel how warm his hand was despite the cold outside. "Thank you lovely lady. Now, will you dance for me? I've pictured you dancing just for me for quite some time and I would be honored if you would show me my fantasy". I teasingly began to sway from side to side as I pushed myself off from the bar. "I've never actually danced for anyone before, Jack", I said. "You're dancing now and it's lovely but I would love to watch you up on the stage". The song playing had stopped. Fernando and Rosa made their way back to their seats. Jack got up and went to the box and was looking for a specific song. He pressed some numbers and "Loving, Touching, Squeezing (Journey) started to play. I had mentioned to him before how I always felt when this song came on.

The drums seemed to pull me to the stage and Jack returned to his seat and smiled at me. Rosa and Fernando were watching but I was focused on Jack. I danced up to the pole at the edge of the stage and turned my body around it. My skirt and all it's pleats twirled just behind me and I knew the view from below at the other side of the bar was of the top of my stockings and my light green, silky t-back, see-through panties. I was feeling very sexy and I know from the look on Jack's face he appreciated my mood. I dipped my body and straddled the pole again and glided my ass forward and back as if I were doing a lap dance on his body. My panties were getting wet and I wondered if it was visible to him. I pulled my wet mound closer to the pole and it's coldness felt good against my hot pussy. Closing my eyes, I let my head fall back and my hair flow over my waist. The music moved me and I moved to it. I worked the pole as I had seen my girls do on so many occasions.

As the song pulsed in me I danced to the center of the stage and opened my eyes and looked directly into Jacks eyes. He was mesmerized. I didn't turn my stare from his as I reached down to unbutton my blouse. My hips moved provocatively and I would squat and spread my thighs slowly, allowing a view I had hoped was as hot as I was becoming. Then I rose and unbuttoned another button. When my blouse was free I slowly pulled it from my breasts. My lace bra shimmered in the light of the stage and I knew my hardened and dark nipples shown through. I removed my blouse from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Both of my hands moved slowly up my body from my hips and over my stomach till they rested and clenched each of my breasts. I was nearly popping from the top of my bra and as I caressed my tits. I knew one or the other nipple was making a brief appearance. I wanted Jack to see me. I knew he wanted that too. I reached behind my back and unhooked the clasp and with one quick motion I slid the bra straps from my shoulders but didn't let the cups fall from me as I held each breast. I heard Jack sigh out loud. I dipped my head forward and my hair fell in front of me and I released the bra and let it, too, fall to the floor.

~Thomas Dewar~