View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

She opened me up and kept ramming her tongue back and forth. "Damn, why hadn't I tried this before?," I thought. Her tongue felt incredible. I looked over and saw a cock deliciously spreading her tight little anus. What an erotic sight. It just kept stretching until his cock was about halfway in. She was really going wld now with her tongue. I couldn't believe that I was going to orgasm with a tongue in my ass. She kept licking while his cock started slowly moving in and out of her asshole. Her moans were very sexy and I could not help but be more turned on. His pace increased and her moans got louder. I knew I was just about there so I told her to keep licking my ass that I was going to cum. This must have started a chain reaction because as I came the guy moaned that he was cumming too. Pam then yelled out that she was also cumminng. The guy must have really had a big load because soon some of his sperm was oozing out of her ass and he wasn't through cumming yet. I felt incredibly turned on by this. "Maybe I should get a taste of that," I thought. After awhile we all calmed down a bit and he pulled out making a little plopping sound. The sperm was starting to really run out of her ass and I thought it's now or never. I turned around and....