View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 05:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The park was crowded and the lines were long on many of the favorite rides. The ladies decided to start off with some of the less favored rides and shows moving to the more popular as the day continued. Lisa had a great time. She and her friends joked , laughed, and played their way through the entire day. As the evening approached they realized that they had not ridden the park’s most popular ride. The line was horrendous. Apparently their plan had not been as original as they had thought, as it seemed the entire park had decided to ride this ride last as well. The line wrapped around the circumference of the building several times but Lisa and her friends would not be discouraged so they packed in with the rest of the park and waited in line.
Lisa’s friends were pretty flirtatious with the young boys and old men alike that they repeatedly passed in their winding trips around the building. Lisa was mortified, kind of. She was also curious. She had spent the past eight years trying to not attract any unwanted attention. It seemed the ogre had been possessive as well as demeaning. They were in line outside the building for what seemed like an eternity. Lisa began to notice the men around them as well. Being silly with her girlfriends had reminded her of what it was like in her early 20s when she could have just about any boy she wanted if she just turned on the charm. Lisa laughed thinking, “it’s like riding a bike, I just need to get back on.”

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas