View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 05:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
They plodded along until they reached the entrance to the building. Once inside they were astonished to find that the entire building was filled with people still waiting to experience the ride. The building was dark and the line meandered through what appeared to be a mountain trail. The path was adorned with trees and shrubbery. It was rocky and seemed to be endless. The group moved ahead at an agonizingly slow pace. All the while, Lisa and her friends chatted and gossiped and in general, goofed off. It was during this time that Lisa, who although looked graceful with her long neck and willowy form but was actually quite the clutz, tripped. It was not a rare occurrence and so Lisa over compensated to keep from falling forward and fell backwards into what appeared to be a rather tall man. As she fell she reached back to try to catch herself, for fear of sending everyone behind her down like dominoes. Lisa’s hand reached
out and landed straight in the crotch of the tall man behind her. When she realized that she was holding a handful of zipper she immediately pulled her hand away and without turning around mumbled her apology. She knew if she had turned to face this man she would just keel over right on the spot from embarrassment. He leaned down from behind her and in a low deep voice with his lips nearly touching her ear whispered, “The pleasure was all mine.” Lisa just smiled. What a smoothie, she thought. Lisa realized that her friends had completely missed her little tete’ a tete’ with the stranger behind her. She decided that it was probably a good thing, as she actually had gotten a rush from it and was now flushing a deep crimson. Lucky for Lisa that the trail was winding and dark. As she continued along the path she could not help from feeling the closeness of the stranger and the heat his body gave off. She was wondering what he looked like but was not about to peek, for fear he would make eye contact. If he did, surely he would see that she had enjoyed their collision.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas