View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 09:17 PM
Thamuss

Chapter Four

Pillar couldn't believe that she was laying naked on the couch as her priest licked her between the legs.

She lifted her head and looked down past the swollen nipples of her breast and saw the top of Father Thomas's head moving up and down as his tongue spread her wet pussy lips aside.

She was experiencing after-shocks of pleasure as the man continued to lick her inflamed body.

She lay still, trying to recapture her breath as the priest slowly stood over her. Pillar could see the swollen protrusion his prick was making in his slacks, and it made her pussy tighten as she imagined what it would feel like sliding inside of her wet opening.

"Stand up, Pillar." he told her.

Wearily, Pillar got to her feet, ashamed of her nakedness as she stood before the man.

"You are going to undress me." he said to her.

Pillar felt a thrill of wickedness at his words.

"First undo my belt, and take off my slacks." the priest said with a husky voice.

Trembling, the girl knelt in front of him. Obediently, she reached for his belt. After undoing it, she unsnapped his slacks, and then pulled his zipper down. His slacks fell away from his hips and down his legs. He kicked them from his feet.

He was wearing briefs and Pillar swallowed hard at the size of the cock behind the white material.

The priest made Pillar take off his shoes and socks. He made her stand and take off his shirt as well.

While Pillar was unbuttoning his shirt, the priest took her breasts in his hand, molding them, playing with her nipples and making her squirm with sexual heat.

He ordered her to kneel and take off his briefs next. Pillar obeyed him, and as he watched her swaying breasts, she pulled the waistband of his briefs down, freeing his prick to pop free. Pillar couldn't take her eyes off of the priests cock as she pushed the briefs down his muscled legs.

"Take it in your hand, Pillar. Feel it and touch it. You're going to suck it for me and make it nice and wet. And then you know what I'm going to do to you?"

Pillar whispered "You're going to...to make love to me?"

Scowling he said "NO! You know the words. It's not maing love. Tell me what I want to hear. Tell me what I'm going to do to you!" His voice was very firm and Pillar felt herself automatically obeying him.

"Y-You're going to f-fuck me!" she said.

Smiling he said "Yes! I'm going to fuck you. Now wrap your hand around my cock!" the priest said to her.

When Pillars cool palm wrapped around his hotly excited prick, the man threw his head back and groaned loudly. "Damnnnnn, that feels good. Now stroke me, you little slut. Play with my prick!"

Pillar was shocked at the language the priest was using. But she obediently began to move her first up and down the stalk of his cock.

Pillar remembered how she had not only grown used to the taste of a male prick, but had come to relish the taste when the convicts had repeatedly used her mouth. Without being told, the beautiful girl leaned forward, her tits swinging and her falling against his thighs as she opened her mouth and surrounded the priests cockhead with mer wet, soft lips.

Father Thomas was ecstatic. He put his hands on Pillar's head, taking handfuls of her hair and slowly pulled her head onto his cock. Pillar put her hands on his thighs to steady herself, but then slipped an hand betwen his legs, capturing his balls in the palm of a hand and gently teasing them.

Pillar was rimming the head of his cock with her tongue, tasting the muskiness and the slight salty discharge seeping from the pisshole in the head. Her lips rippled up and down his shaft as well.

The priest pushed back on her head, his cock popping wetly from her sucking mouth.

"On the floor" he commanded her, his prick throbbing in the empty air. He couldn't wait any longer.

Pillar scrambled down onto the floor. She lifted her legs, parting them and pulling her knees back to her titties, opening up her pussy to the naked priest.

"Ohhhh, you gorgeous bitch" he muttered as he knelt on the carpet, leaving forward and covering her body.

His prick nestled in the wet vally of her cunt and with a slight adjustment, he pushed the large head of his cock between her wetly clinging pussy lips, pushing her flesh aside as he fucked his pulsating prick inch after inch inside the writhing moaning girl.

Pillar once again became a rutting animal as she felt the priest fucking her deeply. As she had with the convicts, she began fucking back, enjoying the pistoning presence of the cock that was sawing in and out of her.

She accepted the priests mouth that crushed hers and the teen girl sucked hungrily as the priest orally raped her mouth, his cock plunging the depths of her pussy. If anything, Pillar though, Father Thomas had a BIGGER prick than the convicts. She felt it repeatedly bump the slight protrusion that was the opening to her cervix. His cock head was punching into her at various angles, and she was loving the feeling of being fucked.

She felt the priests hands cupping her ass, holding her flesh, and then his fingers moving between her asscheeks.

Her eyes popped open as she continued fucking wildly. Grunting, she whimpered, "Oh god, are you...are you going to put your finger...in my BOTTOM? OHHHHHHHHHH!" She moaned loudly as the priest rudely shoved his rough finger inside her spasming asshole. It hurt for a second but then Pillar felt and incredible heat in her loins and she began to cum over and over, her pussy muscled clasping and rippling up and down the priests cock.

When he felt her pussy wildly spamsing along the length of his cock, Father Thomas could no longer restrain himself.

"Cummmmming" He yelled as he felt his balls contract. He slammed his throbbing cock as deep inside the sobbing girl as possible, holding it there as it began erupting.

Pillar felt a hot liquid sensation in her pussy and knew that her priest was shooting his cum inside her. It doubled her pleasure as she sobbed out in pleasure as the priest's cock spat out stream after stream of ropey cum into the naked girl.

As they lay together, Father Thomas whispered. "I believe that you will need follow up counseling, Pillar. Come here every day the rest of this week."

Smiling, Pillar said "Yes Father Thomas. Anything you say." She was ashamed and embarassed, but she loved the thrill of being dominated by this man. And then thoughts of her daddy came into her mind. She pictured what her father would look like naked, and Father Thomas groaned as he felt Pillar's cunt muscles beginning to milk his prick.

End of Chapter Four