Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 06:49 PM

hands gentle followed my spine, stopping at the waistband of my pants, his hands moved over to my hips.

"Ok, I need to see more - lift up and take these off.." he said, and gently twanged my waistband. i liked the feeling of his hand on my skin, but i felt strangely under command, hot and my cock was bigger.

I got onto all fours and gingerly gripped my pants and very slowly pulled them down, revealing my bum, and the valley between, which was wet, sweaty and moist. His breathing was slower now,

"You need to get higher here and lower on your arms." He tapped my naked bum cheeks to emphasise where he wanted me to raise higher. I swallowed and did as he said, dropping to my elbows, bum up high, exposed.

"Good, very good." I could feel his gaze and i could hear him taking off his jacket? and then I heard a zipper. He must be able to see my anus and below my hard throbbing cock and my tight nuts.

"I need to inspect more - please show me your anus"

I reached back, going redder in the face and cock! my cock getting bigger, and pulled my arse cheeks open, spreading wide, feeling his breath on my exposed and vulnerable backside. He got off the bed and i watched him drop his trousers, pull off his shirt, he stood naked, his cock pointing out, the end smooth and shiny, a bead of pre-cum oozed from the tip. i could feel myself salivating, i wanted that cock. he climbed back onto the bed, firmly spreading my legs and moving between them. i instinctively pushed myself back toward him...