View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 11:11 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Emily had known she was bi since she was a teen. She had often noticed her friends as they were maturing, not filled with envy like some, but with a desire that had at times confused her. Em was working her tight lips up against Randall's stiff thick cock, her tongue dragging up over the tip. Giving head gave her an immense sense of power but tonight it was different. Her eyes were locked on Laurel's the entire time she sucked at Randall's shaft. Her pussy tingling, moisture like dew forming on her delicate lips, Emily worked faster to finish off her appetizer. She had a craving for pussy and intended to give Laurel a licking she would not soon forget.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas