View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 01:38 PM
bill123

Demetrious just grunted, still in too much pain to really talk, feeling the man thrust forward, deep inside him, deeper now he wasnt struggling. The pain was so intense, he was crying, but slowly he began to feel something else, with each thrust a strange tingling deep inside him. The deeper the thrust the stronger the feeling. Soon he was grunting and pushing back as hard as he could against the soldier, trying to get his cock as deep inside him as he could.
The soldier grinned, knowing the young man was enjoying it now. "Tell me bow... ohhh... tell me... what you want... slut...!" he thrust forward, hard, brutally fucking Demetrious's willing hole.
"Ohhhh... God... take me! Fuck me! Ohhhh.... yes... fuck my arse hard... harder... please fuck me....!" Demetrious cried out sobbing at his own humiliation, but thrust back, desperatly trying to get as much cock inside him as possible. "Please... fill me... fuck me so hard..."
The older man groaned loudly and began pushing Demetrious across the earth floor with the force of his thrusts, grunting with the effort. "Oh... yes... boy... your such... a little... slut! Tell me... how much you... enjoy... having my cock... up your... tight... arse!"
"Oh... yes... I love it... im just... a little... slut..." Demetrious pushed back, groaing as he impaled himself on the mans hard cock, filling his arse with it. "Fuck... my...little slutty... arsehole... please..."