View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 12:56 AM

"First, your mouth. I cannot tolerate interruption while I'm working, so I will seal your mouth." Taking some soiled panties from the hamper, you bundle them up and stuff them in my mouth, followed by the strapping of the ball-gag.

"Next, your worthless cock." You step behind and unhook the sheath, but leave the ball harness in place. You slide the ring around my already hard cock, and turn the vibrating unit on. "I always find that the easiest way to distract a man is through his cock. Of course, this is for training purposes only, not pleasure. Ass training can be sometimes painful, so I find stimulation of the cock as a useful distraction and an aid in anal training. Don't even consider coming until it suits me, Understood?" I shake my head in acknowledgement.

"Now, I will train your ass for pleasuring. You must be educated to receive into your body as women have for years." I feel something cool and wet as you place a lubricated finger on my asshole. "Now relax and receive. Make an effort to allow entry." Your finger firmly begins opening my tight opening. As your finger enters, I try to open for your entry. As your finger makes contact with my prostate, a thin string of pre-come oozes from my stimulated cock. I let out a groan, and surrender completely to your training.

"I see you are a true slut. You like this, don't you?" I nod my head and spread wider as I you continue your probing. "Now, the first stage. A simple thin vibe to retain the progress we have made so far."

I feel a lubricated probe enter me, with a short stinging sensation that quickly changes to pleasure as the probe rubs against my prostate.

"Very good, slut. You are positively acting just like a blushing
virgin." You reach between my legs and start stroking my cock. As I barely move my hips while trying to fuck your hand, the vibe starts fucking my ass as you hold it. You laugh wickedly. "What a slut you are! But don't you come... I'm having too much fun... don't you dare spoil it." I consciencely try to hold back coming, and it results in my ass grasping the vibe harder. I am quickly becoming an animal with no thought except yielding to the sensations coursing through my body.

"Next, we will try a butt plug. This is larger and will prepare your
ass for my use." As you remove the thin probe, I move trying not to lose the source of my pleasure. Your crop comes down across my ass, and I abruptly freeze. "Hey you! Forget your needs! I am preparing you for my pleasure!" You reach down and start stroking my cock, and start striping my ass with each upstroke. "Don't you come... Don't even think about it." I am going mad with lust.

I next feel a lubricated butt plug being pushed in my ass. Initially,
the sensation is pleasurable, but as the plug becomes wider, it becomes painful. I freeze and try to constrict the onslaught. Your crop comes down across my ass. "Yield to it... Take it up your ass. Sluts are too be raped! You have no choice... Resist and feel pain, or surrender and become the slut you are!" I concentrate on opening up and moan into the panties stuffed in my mouth. A searing pain envelopes my ass, until finally it is all the way in. As the butt plug narrows, it is firmly and inexorably embedded in my ass. I completely go limp, and catch my breath as the sweat drips from my body.

"Very good... what a good girl you are." You reach down a gently stroke the back of my head, and sweetly stroke my hair. "I'm going to let you up now, and you can practice moving around with your new toy." You unstrap my arms and legs, and remove the ball-gag. I stand up, and the butt plug feels so large that I am in a half-stooped position. "Now we must improve out posture... Straighten up now." I straighten up and the butt plug seems to creep deeper into my ass. "Now, walk for me... let
me see your slut walk." I walk across the room, and find the easiest way to walk is with my ass cheeks clinched.

"Now lay down on the bed, my sweet little slut." I walk over and lay down face up on the bed. You come over and sit next to me on the bed. You scoot closer and I reach for you. You suddenly slap my face with your open hand. "No! You still haven't learned, have you? Gender now has no meaning. Curb your natural desires to initiate. I am your mistress. I initiate and you respond. I stimulate and you react." I place my hands down, and you bend over and kiss me. Your full lips encase my lips and you gently bite my lower lip. I lay quietly as your tongue forces my mouth open and probes my mouth. Your hand reaches up
and gently scratches over my nipples. I let out a sigh and surrender to your ministrations. My cock is responding and getting harder as you stimulate my engorged nipples. "Very good, my little slut. You are positively a little sex-crazed whore, aren't you." You reach down and start slowly stroking my cock. You look me straight in the eye, and say, "Does my little slut want to come?" I melt while feeling the come boiling in my balls, and breathlessly sigh, "Oh, yes." You gently kiss me, and say, "No, you don't deserve to come yet.", as your hand increases it's stroking. I beg, "Oh please, Mistress! I am going crazy. I'll do anything if you let me come... Anything...anything...."

You kiss me again, you stop stroking me, look me strongly in the eye and say, "I know you will!"

"You're training is moving along well, my pet. I think it's time that
you receive your first fuck. We can go back to the horse, or you can give yourself freely. What will it be?" I smiled and immediately flipped over on my hands and knees, and placed my head low in a submissive position and said, "Mistress, please take my ass... I need it so...."

You quickly went over and retrieved your crop. "You are incorrigible! Did you hear what you said....'I need it so'....That is very much the wrong answer!" You took the crop and started beating my ass with a near fury. "You need nothing except to fulfill my needs... Understood?" My ass was burning as your onslaught continued. Some of the hits from the crop hit the base of the butt-plug forcing it deeper. The beating continued until the tears started to flow and I was crying. "Oh, Mistress, I was so wrong... please forgive me... please.... please...."

Finally, the crop stopped and you sit down. "I know that was a bitter lesson, but you needed it, didn't you?" "Yes, Mistress," I sobbed. You scoop me up and cuddle me in your arms. I nuzzle into your shoulder and try to quit sobbing. "Here, my little sissy boy, it's alright now. you've learned your lesson". You offer your breast to me and I start suckling the nipple like a hungry newborn. You take my hand and place it between your legs, and I naturally start caressing your sweet pussy as I take your breast into my mouth. Hungry for you... like no one before. At this point, I knew that I was forever your slave. You take my head and push it down between your legs. As you lay back, you move
my head to your wet pussy and languidly open your legs to allow my mouth to make love to your pussy. You stroke my hair and whisper, "Yes, my sweet slut... show me how much you appreciate your much needed instruction." I hungrily feast on the core of my Mistress' sex. You raise your legs and allow me access to your pussy and ass, and I kiss, lick, and suck all of you. Your breath quickens and I intensify my mouth, needing to please you... knowing that my existence is only valid through your pleasure.

Suddenly, your body stiffens and you thrust your sex harder against my mouth. You scream as you buck against my mouth and tongue. My face is awash with your wetness as you come again and again. As the tremors subside, I kiss all around your pussy and thighs and carefully clean you with my tongue, being very aware that you are sensitive in some areas and I shouldn't do anything to diminish your pleasure.

"Mmmmmm... you may be worthy of my attentions, little slut, Mmmmm... I am so tired now. It's time to prepare for bed." You walk over and retrieve two straps with short chains which you strap near the top of your thighs. You walk back over to the bed and lay down. You motion me between your legs, and then attach the short chains to my collar so that my face is squarely in your pussy. "Now lick me to sleep, my slave. And in the morning, I will need to come at least twice as an eye-opener."

"Sleep well, my Mistress", as I started gently lapping your pussy well into the night. You came at least four more times before sleep finally overtook you.