View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 12:57 AM

I awaken the next morning, and the first thing I see is my Mistress' shaved pussy lips. The first threads of dawn are beginning to light the room. You start stirring, and as you spread your legs, causing the chains on my collar to draw me closer to your lips. "Good morning, my sweet slut," you whisper as I feel your hands guide my mouth to your opening sex. As my cock stirs, I again become aware of the butt-plug that has been in my ass all night. I extend my tongue and start lapping at your flowering pussy. I make sure that my mouth and tongue are wet,
and lubricate your lips and clit with my mouth. "Mmmmmm... I hope your mouth is ready for a most busy day... I'm feeling particularly horny today."

I start lapping your pussy in earnest. "Some fingers would be nice. Start sucking my clit." I reach up and slip two fingers in your
wetness. I take your swollen clit, and start sucking it, like it is a
little cock. While my fingers are pumping in and out, I extend another finger lower and start rubbing your tight asshole. You sigh deeply and lay back and start massaging your nipples. I hear your breath quicken, and take note of the actions which cause you the most pleasure. After several minutes, I feel the rush of your juices as an orgasm overtakes your lovely body. "Oh my, that was intense! You really owe me another
orgasm this morning, but I really need to pee. Come with me."

You unhook my collar chains and I retreat as you get up from the bed. I follow you while looking at your lovely back and ass as you lead the way into the bathroom. You stretch and wipe the sleep from your eyes. You turn and sit down on the toilet. "Well?", you ask. I kneel and place my chin on the toilet. You pat my head, and sit quietly until a rush of your pee starts hitting the water in the bowl. The splatter again hits my face. "Oooh... I am so sleepy this morning. Kiss my pussy, then go make me some coffee. You may have some, too." I lick your wetness making sure that I have cleaned you sufficiently, then
humbly get up to go to the kitchen.

After brewing a full pot, I bring two cups of coffee back to the
bedroom. I offer the cup to you, handle first of course, and you motion for me to help myself to my cup. "Very good... I think you are learning your place here. Hmmmm... your little cock seems droopy this morning. Stroke it for me. I need for you to be hard in order for me to continue with your training." I reach down and start stroking myself, and you watch me with a little smile on your face. You sip your coffee, and say, "Faster!" I stroke faster and faster and the hibernating lust that I felt last night started to resurface. Your hand reaches down to your pussy and you start masturbating as I stroke myself. "Is my little slut horny? You want to fuck this pussy, don't you?" Remembering the
previous night, I answer, "If that pleases my Mistress." A positively radiant smile crosses your face, and you say, "Very good, my little slut. You're training is progressing well. Remember, there is but one will in our relationship, and it belongs to me." After taking another sip of coffee, you place the cup on the nightstand and say, "Okay, let's check out our progress on that ass of mine." Turning and sitting on the edge of the bed, you motion for me to lie across your lap. As I lay over your lap, your legs clamp firmly on my stiff erection. You rake your nails across my asscheeks and then you turn the butt-plug. Once
dormant nerve endings come alive, and I let out a groan. The
stimulation of my prostate causes a string of pre-come ooze from the end of my cock. "Ahhh...it looks good... your asshole has stretched very well." You start pulling and pushing the butt-plug, and I start matching the actions of the plug with my hips, stroking my cock between your clamped legs. You swat my ass with your hand. "Stop fidgeting!"

You suddenly grab the base of the plug, and quickly pull it from my
ass. I scream as the thickness extends my already stretched ring even more. "Hush! You know this is necessary!" I quietly sob as I will the pain to subside. "Now, now....you are just a novice. After a few weeks, you will accept this gift without a second thought. Now thank me for your training." I whisper, "Thank you for my training mistress."

Your finger teases my stretched hole, and I unconsciously move my ass up to meet your probing. "Oh, you are such a slut," you say, almost laughing out loud.

"Now let's continue, shall we? I think my next orgasm will come from my favorite double-end dildo. You can help me come again." Reaching over to the nightstand, you bring out a latex double-dong, and then a tube of lubricant. You take the dildo in hand, and offer it to my mouth. "I think that natural lubricant will be very nice.... Take this cock in your mouth and make it wet for me..... and you, my sweet." You take my hair on the back of my neck and guide my mouth to the end of the latex dildo. I open my mouth as you force the dildo into my mouth. "That's right, my little slut... Your mouth needs to receive any sort of sexual
use. I bet you wish this was a real cock, don't you... What a
sex-crazed whore you are." I take as much of the cock into my mouth as I can. The head of the cock reaches the back of my throat, but you keep pushing. Trying not to gag, I open my throat. Your other hand reaches back and you start finger-fucking my already stretched hole. As you stimulate me, I uncontrollably start humping my cock between your still
clamped legs.

"Hmmmm.... you are such a horny slut. I think you need a good
fucking." You take the lubricant and squirt some on my ass, and then take two fingers and and push the lube around and in my open asshole. You then pull the cock out of my mouth and start tracing down my spine inexorably toward my spread cheeks. "From now on, your love hole will be my very own pussy." You tease my cheeks and pussy with the dildo,
and then you release your legs from my engorged cock.