View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 12:59 AM

"I'm about to make a big mistake," you say with a serious
look. "That miserable cock is not worthy of my pussy. This pussy is for your tongue only." You shift forward a little bit and your tight asshole is squarely over my cock. You let a little smile as you bear down and engulf my cock into your lovely ass. I groan uncontrollably as the searing heat and tightness of your ass consume my ultra-sensitive core. You grin and say, "I have decided that you may have your release today. But as messy as you are, you will have to clean up after yourself." Your hips raise and lower as you place your hands on the center of my chest to give yourself better leverage. "You do realize that you will have to lick and eat every drop of come out of my asshole.... It's only fair, don't you think?" "Yes, Mistress...."

As the pace of your hips increase, you say, "Yes, my little slut, you
truly are a come-eating, ass-licking, sissy whore. Now tell me what is required for your release."

"Oh, Mistress, please allow me the privilege of sucking my come out of your ass... I will do such a good job of licking your asshole clean of that come. I am not worthy of anything but licking come out of your ass. "

"As long as that is understood, I grant you your release." Your
stroking of my cock with your tight ass increases, and you hiss, "Come, you nasty slut!" You clinch your ass as my balls boil and release torrents of cream up your tight, hot passage. I scream in a shrill voice as the every nerve in my body screams. Every muscle in my body tenses as I thrust and the essence of my soul leaves my body into yours. The world swirls in front of my eyes as consciousness nearly slips away.

As I gasp for air, you reach back and pull yourself off my still
rock-hard cock. You reach back and place a finger over your asshole, and deftly turn around squatting with your beautiful ass squarely in my face. As you squat backward, you remove your finger, and I see the cream start oozing from your freshly fucked ass. "Okay, my little ass-licker... get busy..." I gently hold your hips and extend my tongue and start scooping the still warm come into my hungry mouth as it oozes out of you. The amount of come is unexpectedly large, so I am gulping as my tongue feeds the cream into my mouth. You place your head down
and bend over opening your cheeks further. Finally, the rush ends and I am languidly tonguing your asshole. "I still feel something in there.... Open my ass with your tongue and get all of it, my pet." I extend my tongue and probe your ass while the salty taste of come fills my mouth. I start tongue-fucking your ass and you start moving with the probing of my tongue. After several minutes, your body again shakes with another climax. You slowly stretch and stand up. You turn around and straddle my head. With your hand on your hips, you gaze down and
say, "Not bad for a novice. We have had a great beginning for your training. I'm still not sure we have found your limits, but we have lots to time to find them. Now take a bubble bath, and take a short break. My pussy will be in need of your mouth's attention later this morning. I've laid out your clothes for this afternoon. Now make yourself presentable". You turn and leave the bathroom, and on the bathroom counter, I see my clothes for the afternoon.... red silk crotchless and bottomless panties, red garter belt, and red fishnet hose.