Thread: My brother
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2001, 09:34 PM
dobbydog

Daddy's turn

I was frozen.... I just fucked my brother and now my dad wants some? Before I could get out a word though my dad had pulled off his pants to reveal a huge fucking cock (oh to be man in my family). "Now you'll see what you mother is always moaning about at night" dad lightly chuckled. He knelt down behind be and shoved that massive cock into my my ass. I almost went nuts it felt so good. He just started slamming it into me, I could barely keep up. "Dad," Clay said, "she's having some trouble, stand her up by the sink!" Dad pulled out of my swollen asshole and I braced myself against the sink with one and standing up. First he slipped his dick into my sopping wet slit to lube it up and then jammed it back into my so recently virgin asshole. If felt so incredible, my own father's cock was just filling up my entire abdomen. I could feel each thrust all inside of me. He grabbed my hips and started pulling me back onto him. My right hand slid down and feverishly started dipping into my cunt. I could feel his cock through the wall of my cunt. I wanted my dad to fill me with his hot sperm so badly. I had to have it. I was grunting now and slamming my tight little ass back to meet my dad's rising thrusts. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. "mY god you're a great fuck Jenny. You so fucking tight,I feel like I'm ripping you apart. I gonna cum so hold on!" As my dad was saying this my head was spinning, waves of pleasure were sweeping over my body and then I could feel him explode, painting my insides with hot gooey cum. I had to taste it. I pleaded, "please daddy, I've been a good girl. Let me suck the last of you gizz out!" I turned around and put his glistening cock into my mouth. The flavor was so different than clays. Icould taste both of on his cock though. "I'm a good girl daddy! Don't you like the way you little girl can suck your massive cock?" I was able to suck the last few drops out of my dad's weakening member. Clay was just standing there dumbfounded. I guess he'd never seen someone assult an ass like my dad just did. "That son is how you fuck a tight cherry asshole!" dad said to Clay. "Any you Jenny, I'm gonna enjoy fucking you again tomorrow and for the next few years. You ar just as hot as you mother was when she was a teen!" "Why wait daddy? I need some more of you and Clay's cocks now!" I was hooked, I was burning with desire. I needed my now. I had sat down on the edge of the sink and started to finger my my pussy and my ass. "Come on gus!" "I can't" my dad exclaimed."I'm can't go as quickly as I used to." "Clay?" I pleaded. "No Jenny, twice in a row is about my limit right now. What was I to do. I kept dipping my finger into my ass and pulling out a mixture of my dad's come and my own fresh pussy juice. I was starting to feel another ogasam build. "I need something!" I half whined with a smile. "I see you have the same problem with you father that I do!" I turned my head to see my mother standing at the door. She had one hand on her breast gently rolling the nipple around. Come with me Jenny I have something to teach you! You too Clay. You're too fucking young to be like your father!"......