Thread: Dare!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

The following Saturday arrived and all the girls made it. our parents were gone so we had the whole house to ourselves. I had a couple of joints rolled and asked if anyone would like to smoke. They all agreed. So we sat around smoking and getting light-headed in the process. I had rented a x-rated video and asked the girls if they would like to watch it. After another couple of hits on the joint, they all said sure. I then asked them if they had ever seen one before. None of them had. I popped the video in and the first scene was kind of tame. Some guy was fucking a chick until he blew his wad on her tits. The next scene featured two guys (one of them black) and one girl. The black guy started licking the girls pussy while the girl was sucking the other guy. I looked around the room and all the girls had their hands rubbing their crotch. We continued to watch and soon both guys were fucking the girl. The black guy was in her ass and the white guy in her pussy. As if commanded to , the girls stood up and took off their pants. I noticed that they were wearing the same panties as last weekend. The girls continued to watch the action on the screen while putting their hands in their panties. I decided what the hell and started stroking my cock. The two guys on the screen soon had the girl writhing and begging for more. They started to pump in earnest. The girl screamed that she was cumming. They continued to fuck her until she calmed down a little. Meanwhile the four girls with me were working their fingers a little faster. We continued to watch as the two guys pulled out and put their cocks in her face. She grabbed the black guy and started stroking whie sucking the other guy. He came almost immediately covering her face with his cream. As soon as he finished she started sucking the black guy and soon had him cumming everywhere also. The girls got so excited that evidently they were cumming as evidenced by their moans of pleasure. I continued to watch them but decided not to cum at this point. After the scene had finished, I turned off the video. I turned toward the girls and said it's time for some more dares. They thought this was a good idea and said they flip a coin to see who gets to pick first. I was ineligible as I had gone twice the week before. Lisa won the toss and said ok girls it's time to take off our panties. I could not believe my eyes. All four of them had shaved their pubic hair. They started laughing when they realized that they had all done the same thing. Lisa told the girls to put their panties in ther middle of the floor. She then asked each of them if their panties had remained soiled all week. They all said yes. She then asked if any of them had added to the scent from last week. Melanie confessed that she had masturbated in them for her boyfriend and that she had cleaned up his cum with them. She further confessed that later she had masturbated in bed with them running over her body thinking about her boyfriend's cum in them. Lisa asked her if she had licked them during this time and Melanie replied that she had. Lisa then said, "Melanie, I dare you to sit in the middle of the room, run my panties over your pussy while licking your own panties until you cum. Melanie looked at Lisa and then turned and picked out the two pair of panties and started stroking and licking. Because she had been turned on by the movie it didn't take her long to cum again. She creamed away while we all watched her performance. She was really into it and made quite a bit of noise. Melanie decided that she should get to go next since she had completed the last dare. Melanie looked at my sister and said, "Lisa I dare you to take my freshly creamed in panties and put them over your brother's cock and start stroking him. When he is ready to cum, you are to put your mouth over my panties and suck out every drop of sperm. you are then to slowly let it ooze over your lips so we know that you got it. Then you are to swallow it. Lisa looked as if she couldn't believe it. However, she grabbed Melanie's panties and walked toward me. She grabbed my prick and started to slowly stroke it while holding Melanies panties. This actually felt very good and I couldn't believe how aroused I was becoming. Lisa stroked slowly until I became rock hard and she started stroking faster. Well, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and told her I was going to cum soon. Lisa bent down and put my cock in her mouth leaving the panties wrapped around it. Not a moment too soon as I started thrusting my hips back and forth as I came. Because I had purposely not allowed myself to cum for awhile, I had a big load. Lisa kept on sucking right through Melanie's panties until she tell I was through. She then stood up for everyone to see. Slowly a big load of sperm came through her lips. she let it slowly drip out and I could see how much I had cum. She then stuck out her tongue and wiped it back up into her mouth. We then saw her swallowing. Lisa then did something unexpected. She walked over to Melanie and said, "I saved a little just for you. she the proceeded to plant a big wide open kiss on her and we could see that her tongue was out. Melanie seened surprised but soon stuck out her tongue and started licking Lisa's. "Yum, that was an unexpected treat," when Lisa quit kissing her. "I should have thought of that myself." It was now time for Melissa or Zoe to give the next dare.