Thread: The Window
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 10:38 PM

The pane of glass was cool against my flesh and I could feel the tightening of my nipple as it eagerly responded to both the temperature and the image of Dave's hand trying to get at it. My eyes widened, and I drew in a sharp gasp of breath, as Dave took his index finger and began tapping it sharply against the glass where by stiffened nipple was pressing against it. The steady vibrations caused a tickling ripple to course through the wide flesh and wind in a delicious little knot in the pit of my stomach.

With another grin at Dave, I slowly pulled from the window while leaving my hand in place so the heavy flesh of my breast slid through my slightly squeezing fingers until I ended with a quick pinch upon my small protruding nipple. No longer concerned about my robe, which draped from my right shoulder and fully exposed my breast , I reached down and grabbed the bottom of the window and slid it up.

Placing my hands upon the ledge, I leaned foward, feeling my other breast tumble from the loose silk that had tried to conceal it earlier, and gave Dave a smokey look. "So, mister, " I said in a soft breathy whisper, "Just what kind of show are you expecting to see?"

Dave's eyes were hungrily locked upon the full hills of my bared breasts as they hung invitingly beneath my torso. He slowly extended one hand and slowly brushed his fingertips across the sensitive bud of one nipple, which caused my eyes to flutter closed and a soft breathy whimper to tumble from my lips. "What kind of show do you normally give?"

Keeping my eyes closed, allowing me to fully enjoy the sensations of his fingers brushing back and forth over the tight bud, I breathed, "Well, that all depends."

"On what?" He asked as his fingers captured my nipple and gave it a tight pinch.

My nipple was tingling damandingly beneath his pinching fingers which made my breath start to come in short jagged gasps and I could easily feel the dew begin to rapidly gather between my thighs. Forcing my eyes open, I replied in a low almost moaning voice, "That all depends on who's watching. Like when Mr. Jorgenson, our neighbor, watches, he likes to see me put as many fingers into my wet pussy as I can. Then there's Danny, our garbage man, he likes it when I take two of my dildos and put them in both of my holes at the same time. And then when Frank, my husband's best friend comes over, he likes to watch me and my bestfriend, Michelle, eat each others pussy."

I knew the comment about Michelle would get to Dave and I wasn't surprised when he drew in a sharp breath at the ficticious image of her and I engaged in a long wet session of licking. Dave's eyes were glazed as he looked at me and gave my nipple a nice firm twist as he muttered, "You nasty slut."

God! That simple sentence made my pussy nearly gush with a fresh turrent of juices. Slipping my left hand beneath me, I slid my fingers between my thighs and began rubbing them against the nearly soaked folds of my quim. My fingers anxiously probed and explored the wet folds andd my form gave a small shudder as my fingers brushed across the swollen nub of my tender clit.

Dave's eyes eagerly lowered to watch my hand even though his view was partially blocked by the draping folds of my robe. I began rolling my hips and pressing myself against my fingers as they rub and slid against the slick folds of my leaking pussy, the slender digits quickly growing covered in the free flowing juices. I forced my eyes to remain open so I could look at Dave with that lusty half-lidded expression that comes over my face whenever I get really excited.

Dave quietly watched as I rubbed at myself, his fingers hanving left my breast and returning to the window ledge, before he looked back up at me and nearly whispered, "Damn. You're getting off doing this, aren't you? Does letting a complete stranger watch you rub that juicy pussy of yours get you wet?"

I nodded and released a hisssing, "Yessss," tumble from my parted lips as my fingers began rubbing and the soft folds of my slit even faster.

With a wicked grin on his face, Dave asked, "So, do you only put on shows or do you do other things too?"

My knees bent just a bit, allowing me to press my heated sex tightly against the palm of my hand as I cupped the dripping mound while my finger firmly tapped against the opening, and I couldn't stop the hungry whimper from leaping from my lips. Shaking my head, I could feel the damp strands of my hair whispering across the upper rise of my breasts, I replied huskily, "No. Sometimes I'll let them come inside the house and then...then I'll....suck their cocks or let them..god...let them fuck me."

God, this game we were playing was really getting to me. My insides were screaming to be filled and dripping outrageous amounts of juices as my fingers frantically rubbed over the tender wings of my pussy. With a loud drawnout moan, I couldn't resist and curled two fingers before steadily pushing them through the swollen lips and deep into my pussy. I could feel the slippery tissue gripping against the invading fingers as they delved deeply inside of me and it sent another rippling shudder coursing through my body.

"Does your huband know what a slut you are?" I heard Dave say through the thick curtain of my own needs.

Pressing my fingers as far into myself as I could, I curled the thin digits and drug the pads of my fingers across the slippery soft roof my my pussy, and gasped, "No. He thinks I'm a faithful wife. He has no idea of how I need cock....all kinds of cock...all the time."

(Another minor interruption..to be continued)