Thread: The Delinquents
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 12:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
Bruce B. Goosed, Dick Cummings

The Next day, friday the 27th, Two men are driving around in a White Limo, one man quite shorter then the other. The taller man, Bruce, is driving. He even dressed for the part in a black driving uniform with a Drivers hat, the first time that he had ever had the oportunity to do so. the Shorter man, or some times called Boy, Dick, is dressed in a similar fashon with out the hat and is holding a map and trying to read it wile at the same time arguing with with Bruce.

Dick: "When do I get to wear the hat?" Looking around the map at Bruces hat.

Bruce: "When you are big enouph to drive you can have the hat."Looking at Dick with a cocky smile. "OK where are we and what street are we looking for again.............. You know the one where we are to pic up,,,,,,,,, Mmmmmmmm what's her name?????? Miss Givesgoodhead, No that's not it!!! come Dick wher are we supposed to go?"

Dick: " How am I supposed to know you took the Message dumb ass! And just for the recored, i think that I have proven myself to be bigger then you... on more then one Occasion! By the way what are all these sqiggley lines on this paper for? I try to erase them but i keep ripping the paper."

Bruce: stopping the car in middle of the busy road, takes the map from Dick and looks at the edges. "I know I worte it down on here some where." Looking for a few more minutes and finding a hole where there is some writting with just some letters remaining. Loking harder he can make out some words, concentrating with his minds eye, as people are passing and honking ans calling out obsenities to him for stopping in the middle of the road, he mutters "Muffy Go........ 8 Hercircleway, Bev.....ill's CA."

"OK here we go now you did it you lil shit... How are we supposed to pick up Miss Givesgoodhead when we don't even know what her real name is! Just that her first name is Muffy." Crinkling the map and slamming it on the head of his little partner.

Dick: Standing as Bruce hit him and starts to come at him pummlingly with clenched fists of furry. "You bastard, you hit me! I'm Gonna, gonna, gonna,........." as he falls back into the seat as Bruce puts the accelerator to the floor making the car lurch forward violently.

Bruce: "If I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times, KEEP YOUR SEAT BELT ON!!!!!"

After two hours of looking for the road, Hercircleway,Bruce finally finds it. He sees a woman standing infront of a large gate and decides, since they are late picking up Miss Givesgoodhead, to finally ask for directions to 8 Hercircleway.

Bruce, speaking over Dick, through the passenger window to the Lovely lady out side of the big gates. Using his best English Accent that he doesn't have or sounds anything like an Englishman "Escu me mam, cun ya teel mee wheere nooomber eighet Hier Circley Wayssssat? We are looking for a Miss. Muffy Givesgoodhead. Da yea Knoow wheeere it is? Wee're Laate to picking her up for an Impotant meeaating with a Mrs. Thrudd Thorsdotter of St. Xavier's Acadamy.

Dick: Trying to look out the window at the woman wile Bruce is talking. "Hey Baby I can show you a Really Big Time if you let me", Smiling as he speaks and Winking at the beautiful woman. "We can get in the back and get it on and let the Dumbass here drive us around on some bumpy roads, if you know what I mean." Winking and motioning to the back seat.