Thread: The Delinquents
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 01:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
Bruce, looking surprised at the corection that he got from Mis Gotrocks, says: "Sorreeeaaaaa thar madiman, Hoeup I's don'ted Offeend you toooeee muuuch's."

Turning to Dick and elboing him in the shoulder, to get his attention, "Hurry up. Help her in and put her luggage in the trunk."

Dick opens up the door and climbs out of the Limo. he steps closer to Miss Gotrocks, his head reaching to where her navel is at eye level, he takes a big sniff. Looking up into Miss Gotrocks eyes, with a big smile on his face, "Gee, your hair smells good today."

Then Dick looks at all of the Luggage that is beside her and his smile goes away. He looks to Bruce, "Hey Bruce, How am I supposed to lift these things? they are bigger then I am." then looks back at Miss Gotrocks, and his smile returns "I'm good at giving suppport tho, wanna see? or should I say Feel?"

Bruce, standing at the side of the car and opens the trunk and starts putting the bags into the trunk, rather carelessly, sometimes throwing them at dick, who barely missed getting hit while still chatting whith the guest. "You are not paid to talk, now help me with the luggage. We need to make it all fit goa nd get me that baseball bat in the front seet. We'll make it all fit, even if we have to beat it there."

Dick grabs the bat from the front seat and runs to the back of the car dragging it behind him. "Here you go Bruce, remember I get a swig at it too." smilling as he hands him the bat.