Thread: The Delinquents
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 02:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
Bruce, watching as a Beautiful young lady comes over and starts yelling at them for hitting her car grasps the Baseball bat even harder. He looks in amazment as she grabs Dick by the shoulder and sees that there is a painful look on his face and then off he goes into the second floor of the school, breaking the window. Then she focused her attention on himself, as he starts to shake in his boots.

Her hand on his shoulder, Bruce feels the sensation of unknown origines of what he had never felt before, all of a sudden a sharp Killing pain in the same area as he feels the wind ruching over him then a hard hit on his head and a waking splash of the water in the fountan, shaped in the image of Superman Peeing in the water. But at this moment it was actually peeing on Bruces head.

Dick, on the other hand, landing in the class room with such force that he slid across the room, knocking over deskes and chairs and a few tables with some kind of liquids on it that made a heavy smoke when combined with each other, and then into the door.

"WOW!! What a Woman! I want her. I need her. I can't Live with out her! What a way to Introduce your self" Dick says with a Big smile on his face and cum dripping down his leg.

Dick stands up, his legs shaking from the best experiance of his life, " I need to find this mystery woman. I know I'll put up posters of her. WOW what a woman." he tries to walk and finds himself staggering from side to side.

Bruce, finally getting out of the fountain and crawling back to the limo, tries to open the back door for Miss Gottrocks.