View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 06:04 PM
Thamuss

Chapter Six continued

Her father smiled at her and then she gasped as she felt his whole hand cover her pussy. She felt the tip of one finger begin to slowly wiggle up and down her sticky pussy lips, teasing just the outside without penetrating any deeper, though Pillar pushed her hips forward.

Pillar tried to impale herself on his fingers, but her father moved with her hips, not yet ready to enter her wetness. Pillar closed her eyes and then deeply groaned when her Daddy bent over and captured one of her throbbing nipples in his mouth, gently nursing her tit as he rubbed her sensitive pussy lips.

Pillar willed herself to relax, but her body refused and she writhed, continuing to hold her hands above her head on the pipe as her father played with her body. He moved his mouth to her other tit and sucked and gently bit on that nipple as well.

He stood up and again looked in her face as Pillar opened her eyes. As she looked at her father, her mouth opened and she gasped, for she felt his finger pushing between her pussy lips and begin to worm up inside her teen cunt. "Ohhhh Daddddddy!" she cried out, continuing to look into his hot eyes as his finger pushed deeper and deeper inside her until she felt his palm cup her cunt, and his finger completly inside her spasming pussy flesh.

Her father whispered "I love your pussy, Pillar. Do you like Daddy's finger inside you?"

"Ohhhh god, YES Daddy. Oh, please...PLEASE finger me. OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she was thrusting her hips forward and back as her father began to finger fuck her cunt.

He pressed his body against hers, his chest smashing her full tits as his mouth moved up and down her neck, sucking and licking her as his finger continued to slowly pump in and out of her, circling her clit from time to time and then once again entering her.

Pillar was moaning and groaning, and as she teetered on the edge of orgasm, her father whispered in her ear as he frantically sawed his finger in and out of her tightly clenching cunt "Cum for me, Pillar. Cum for Daddy, you hot assed gorgeous bitch!"

Hearing her conservative father whispering such obscenities in her ear while obscenely spearing her throbbing pussy sent Pillar over the edge and as she sobbed out her cum, her father continued whipping his finger back and forth across her clit as he told her what a hot-assed bitch she was.

As Pillar began to recover, she released the shower pipe, her arms weary. Immediately, her father growled "I didn't tell you to let go. Now get your hands around that pipe. It's time for me to fuck that hot little pussy between your legs."

Pillar could hardly recognize the dominating man before her, but submissively she again wrapped her fingers around the shower pipe.

"Now hold on!" Her father said as he bent and put his hands behind her legs. Pulling her legs out from under her, he pulled them up. Pillar wrapped her legs around her father, opening up her cuntal plane.

She felt the large cock head of her father being placed at the tiny wet opening of her pussy.

"Now look into my eyes, Pillar. I want to watch your eyes the first time you feel my prick fucking up inside your pussy!"

Her father moved his hands to her asscheeks as she looked into his eyes. Though she knew he loved her, at the moment there was only the most intense lust she'd ever seen. And then her father began shoving forward.

Pillar's back was to the ceramic tiles on the wall of the shower as she struggled to keep her eyes open, feeling her Daddy's prick moving aside the tight flesh of her pussy and worming up her cuntal tunnel.

She cried out even as she looked at her father, her face contorted "Ohhhhhhhhh Daaaaaddddddyyyyyyyy!" as she flexed her legs, pulling his cock all the way inside her. With a thud, her father buried his prick inside her, his balls swinging forward to bang against the raised pucker of her anus.

"Fucking tight pussy" her father growled through teeth tightly clenched together. He slowly pulled out of her and Pillar could feel her pussy lips tightly attempting to keep his large shaft inside her. When he slipped into her once again, the young girl began to spasm in another orgasm.

For the next fifteen minutes, Pillar's father fucked her, repeatedly slamming his prick into her pussy, varying speeds and angles and simply enjoying the feeling of fucking a beautiful teenager girl, the pleasure heightened by the illicit and taboo knowledge that he was fucking his very own daughter.

His strokes became harder and faster and Pillar began to experience mini-cums, one after another. Her father, almost unconsciously, began to grunt with each slam inside her.

"Gonna shoot my cum...OHHHHH...fill you up with my sperm...DAMN! You Sweet Fucking Bitch!!!!"

At last, he slammed his cock deep up her pussy, holding her there pinned to the wall. Pillar was wildly squirming, her cunt clenching and unclenching rapidly as orgasms washed over her. Her father's fingers reached between her ass and he pushed a finger up her rectum as he began bellowing. His prick started pulsating and Pillar could feel his hot cum begin pouring in her body.

Sobbing, she cried out "Oh Daddy, yes. Fill me up Daddy!" as her father filled up her young teenage pussy to overflowing.

For a minute, they stood there locked together. At last Pillar's legs slipped down, and her father told her she could leg go of the shower pipe. She almost collapsed, but her father picked her up. Naked and dripping wet, he carried her to his bedroom.

For the next three hours, Pillar's father ravished her body. He explored every part of her, tasting her everywhere, putting his fingers in every opening. He drove the young beauty to numerous other orgasms as he filled her up three more times with his sperm. Pillar realized that she could become pregnant by her father, but instead of scaring her, the thought made her shudder through another orgasm as her Daddy's large prick continued to fuck in and out.

End of Chapter Six