View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 12:03 PM

"... GOOD EVENING LADIES!!! ...", I exclamed as I strode past the front door and into the center of the living room. I ignored the minimally clothed party hostess and another guest and I belowed the following words in a very extravegant oral display: "I AM THE MIGHTY AND NOBLE, SUPER-MAN!!!" I flexxed various muscles in the direction of my present audience and began to feel the fabric limitations of my costume. Wearing spandex to a party is not normally wise, but I had heard of this party last year and I did not worry. I noticed that one guest had already earned her beads, I wish I had been here a little earlier... I proceded to assure the ladies that I will protect them from any unwanted bodies coming to the party. After all, I have to fight for truth, justice, and the.... nevermind. A moment passed and the demonic hostess bluntly said, "Well?!" I knew what I had to do. I unzipped part of my costume a bore my oh-so-manly chest for her. She pleasantly nodded and tossed me a set of beads. With that, I quickly located the party platter of chips n' dip! Out of nowhere, my hostess tamed my hungry beast within and stepped between me and the table of plenty. I gave her a playful grin and reached past her for a morsel... NOT!!! The attractive young hostess pushed me back from the table and told me. "You'll have to wait for something to eat... Wait for more people." Her tone was coy, and a sly grin presented itself... Is it she that is talking, or is it that form-fitting outift? I conversed openly between the present bodies and waited for my BIG CHANCE... to eat.