Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 06:09 PM

Sunil

"Behave... " She tells him as he looks on wide-eyed as she slowly pulls her nightie over her head and letting it drop to the floor.

Like a small child in a candy store, he doesn't know where to look first as his eyes capture her soft round brown body but it is her breasts that win out, looking so huge and inviting. Especially as he sees her starting to fondle them.

"Do you like them?"

Hungrily, the boy goes to grab her but his sister simply backs away.

"Sunil. I told you to behave. If you don't, " she says with mocked annoyance, "I will have to get dressed and leave."

Noo!!!

This is the first time he has actually seen a naked woman. She couldn't leave him just yet. Could she?

"Don't do that." He pleads, looking despondent on the bed.

She smiles at him and steps closer.

"You didn't ask my question, naughty boy. Do you like my breasts? My big breasts?"

The way she says 'my big breasts' causes the boy's heart to beat harder.

"Well?" She presses.

"Yes." He gasps. His sister smiles and slowly turns around, showing him her large, plump bottom.

"And what about this? Do you like my ass?"

"Y-yes." He gasps again.

"Are you sure?" She asks as she moves ever closer. "You don't think it is too big?"

"N-no." She is only inches in front of him as she turns round to face him.

"You are such a good..." She doesn't finish her sentence as the lust-crazed teenager lunges at her. This time she is not quick enough to elude his grip and he quickly pulls her onto the bed.

"Sunil.." She starts to say but gasps out as he quickly starts to attack her large, matronly breasts with his hungry mouth...