View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 01:55 PM
Thamuss

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Suzanne West lay on the lounge chair in the warm sun next to the secluded pool in her back yard. Her body was oiled, and she looked spectacular in the tiny white bikini that did little to hide her charms.

To all outward appearances, Suzanne had completely recovered from her rape and was the picture of peace and serenity. But behind the sunglasses, Suzanne was in a battle. She had done everything the police had asked of her, and her doctor had pronounced her healthy. Her husband had been very solicitous and the second night home he had tenderly made love to her.

She had carefully taken care of Becky, and her daughter had gradually returned to her old self, smiling and laughing with her friends.

But Suzanne had experienced a metamorphosis during her weekend ordeal with the convicts. She could barely make it through the day without re-living the experience in one from or another in her mind. Even as she lay by the pool, apparently relaxing, she was remembering how she had been positioned on the bed, her head between one of the convicts legs, her mouth nursing on his cock while one of the other men knelt behind her and licked her obscenely stretched pussy and ass.

Suzanne had completely surrendered at the time, and the hot flashes of lust and pleasure were so intense what had experienced multiple orgasms. The two men had taken the edge off their lust and had been able to work on her body for a solid hour. Even as she remembered the man who had wormed his tongue inside her sticky wet pussy she desperately wanted to reach between her legs and play with herself.

Suzanne was not averse to masturbation, but she instinctively knew that if she gave in to the temptation, not only would she become addicted to it, she would become so vulnerable that any man would be able to use her body if he recognized how truly desperate she was.

Suzanne had been perfectly happy with her life, including a satisfying sex life with her husband. Well, to be honest she had to admit that the past few years, the four times weekly had slowed to once a week...maybe. But they were aging, and it was to be expected, wasn't it?

But then she had become the sexual object of the four convicts and though she initially resisted with all her heart and mind, by the end of the weekend, she was wallowing in the most glorious sexual heat she'd ever been able to imagine. It was more than satisfying, she had grown to relish the obscene commands of the men. Their very naked lust for her body had inflamed her like nothing she'd ever known. One after another they had vented their every desire on and inside her body. She had willingly taken their hard shafts into her mouth to lick and suck until they emptied their hot seed inside her mouth. She had knelt submissively, waving her spread ass at the men, allowing them to tongue her, finger her or drive their cocks deep inside her asshole. And she had been completely exhausted by the orgasms the men had wrung from her pussy as they fucked her almost nonstop.

Now Suzanne felt like she was going through withdrawal. Though outwardly she was in control and calm, all she could think about was being used. It seemed like every waking moment her nipples were tingling, hard and thickened as it prepared for a mouth or hand to capture them. She had to change her panties often during the day, for it took very little to make her wet.

Sunday, she had agreed to attend Church, and she had graciously accepted the condolences and best wishes of the other parishoners. But she had been extremely aware of the glances of the men around her. Standing in the middle of the auditorium, surrounded by four hundred people, Suzanne had felt like she was naked! It seemed everywhere she looked, men were looking at her.

The ultimate degradation was when one of the young pastors had come up to her to shake her hand and tell her how sorry he was to hear of her "encounter". As he held on to her hand and talked to her in a soothing voice, she felt her pussy begin spasming and she shuddered through a minor orgasm, for she was picturing this holy man standing before her naked! She imagined that his prick would be hard and she'd become so lost in the fantasy, she hadn't even paid attention.

And then she became aware that he had stopped talking. He was still holding her hand as her eyes again focused on his. A small smile appeared on his face and softly he said "I can see you are distracted, so I'll let you rejoin your family, but Mrs. West...Suzanne...if you need someone to talk to about your ordeal privately, please let me know." He had squeezed her hand and smiled, which had made her body throb with desire.

Since then, she had done her best to avoid seeing anyone. She spent her days at home, trying to read to distract herself, or attempting to relax in the Hot Tub or by the pool. Every evening she welcomed her husband home, preparing great meals and almost desperately craving his touch. But he had seemed to quickly tire. He had made love to her for two nights straight. It had not satisfied her, but it had helped. But since then, he had simply rolled over and ignored her even when she spooned up to him trying to get his attention.

And now she was horny! She tried not to think about it, but her mind began to re-experience a game the convicts had played with her. They were sitting around the round table eating the meal that she had made. Roland, the black leader had made her straddle him and made her fuck herself up and down on his lap while the others ate their meal and made crude comments about Suzanne and her body. Every five minutes she was forced to move to the next man and fuck herself on his prick as well.

Suzanne had been fucking the men for forty five minutes, having cum several times, when she became aware of the stares of Becky and Pillar, both of whom had been ordered to sit against the wall. They were naked, but were holding one another for comfort.

As she had bounced up and down, unashamedly making loud squishing sounds with her thoroughly wet pussy as she rode a prick, she looked at her daughter and recognized the look of horror. She felt a pang of guilt, but the man she was fucking slapped her ass and ordered her to move faster. Suzanne had stolen a quick look at Pillar's face and been disturbed. What she saw had been a girl entranced, almost excited.

The pretty mother and wife remembered the constant waves of fuck lust that had washed over her. As she remembered how the men had cleared the table and all began working on her naked body at once, her hand moved down over her flat belly and almost unconsciously, she slipped her hand down the front of her swimsuit, her fingers moving through her pussy hair and then encountering her sopping wet pussy.

Suzanne arched her back, moving her legs farther apart as she slipped a finger inside the hot, liquid depths of her cunt, gently caressing her clit. She groaned softly as she slithered her finger deep inside herself.

And that's when she heard the discreet cough.

Gasping, Suzanne quickly withdrew her finger from her swimsuit, turning to look at the open patio door.

"Uhhh, Hi Hon. I-I...well, I figured you might...might need some company. I didn't know that you were, well...uh, I mean that you were...were sunning yourself!" The man was obviously flustered.

Suzanne couldn't help but notice that there was a sizable lump in the mans slacks.

"Oh, H-Hi Dad. Yeah, I was just...just getting some sun!" She said, sitting up and taking off her sunglasses.

Suzanne's father in law had always been good to her, helping them with finances after they were married, and making her feel welcome into the family. His wife had died several years ago. Suzanne knew he was lonely, and oftentimes tried to include him in their outings and activities.

And now, her father in law had watched her masturbating. Damn! How long had he been there, she wondered. An awkward silence had fallen. Even as she continued to stare at John's swollen crotch, she realized that he was looking at her mostly exposed body.

And the realization of his arousal acted like a blast furnace on her sexual nature. She began to tremble as she felt the telltale symptoms of arousal. Her nipples were almost instantly hard, and Suzanne longed to rub between her legs.

"M-Maybe...maybe I'd better g-go." John said. "I don't wan't to bother you". He sounded so mournful, as if he'd done something wrong, that Suzannes heart went out to him.

Standing, she said "No John, please don't go. I-I think I need to talk." He had always been so understanding, and perhaps he would understand if she could tell him how she was feeling. But even as her mind said those things, she knew that she wanted him to stay because he was a man. Because he was a man who had become horny looking at her. And she loved him very much!

He looked at her for a second and then said "OK Honey, I can stay for a while if you'd like.

Suzanne walked across the patio and hugged her father in law, slipping her arms around his neck and putting her head on his shoulder.

He was a large man, and though he was thick, it was all muscle. Suzanne had always felt protected when around him. His hands were soft on the warmth of her back. With a sob of lust she felt the hardness between his legs pressing high on the inside of her thigh. She was both thrilled and terrified at the potential scenarios for the afternoon.

End of Chapter Seven