View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 07:33 AM

A funny thing happened on my politaclally incorrect way to...

Just got this again, an oldie but a goodie.

An aircraft is about to crash. There are five passengers
on board, but unfortunately only 4 parachutes.
>
The first passenger says "I'm Shaquille O'Neill, the best NBA basketballplayer. The Lakers need me, it would be unfair to them if I died". So he takes the first parachute and jumps.
>
The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says "I am the wife of the Former President of the United States. I am also the most dedicated woman in the world, a Senator in New York and America's potential future President. She takes one of the parachutes and jumps.
>
The third passenger, George W. Bush, says " I am the President of the United States of America. I have a huge responsibility in world politics. And apart from that, I am the most intelligent President in the history of the country and I have a responsibility to my people not to die". So he takes a parachute
and jumps.
>
The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a ten year old schoolboy "I am already old. I have already lived my life, as a good person and a priest I will give you the last parachute". The boy replies "No problem, there is also a parachute for you. America's most intelligent President has taken my schoolbag..."