View Single Post
Old 11-03-2001, 12:13 AM
Thamuss

Chapter Eight

John was stunned! He had come over expecting to fix the back gate and maybe visit with Suzanne a little if she felt like talking.

Fearing that she might be still asleep (after all, these young people nowadays seemed to sleep until the afternoon!) he had quietly let himself in. He had walked through the kitchen and dining area and was preparing to step out on to the patio when he was confronted with the sight of his gorgeous daughter in law spread out in front of him, wearing nothing but a bikini.

Suzanne was his favorite daughter in law, and in truth he cared for her much like his own daughter. She was beautiful, witty and had seemed to be the perfect wife for his son. From time to time he had allowed himself to fantasize about her, for he was quite lonely and very frustrated sexually since his wife had passed away.

And so he had stood, watching her sun herself, admiring her beautiful body. She had long tanned legs, and the french cut of her bikini didn't hide much of her body. Her calves were firm and her thighs swelled slightly. She had a very flat tummy. He felt his prick swelling as he looked at her breasts which seemed about to revolt and escape the material of her swim suit top.

As he watched, his eyes widened, for Suzanne began to slowly writhe on the lounge chair. At first, he thought she might be teasing him on purpose, but he knew that it would be impossible for her to see him from the the bright sun outside in to the dark dining room.

John licked his lips when he saw Suzanne's legs slowly fall apart. His eyes were glued to the material of her bikini bottom which was stretched tightly over the pouch of her pussy as her legs fell off the side of the chair.

He moved slowly forward, not realizing that his prick had gone from just thickening to an instant hard. He held his breath as he saw Suzanne's hand move down her belly and then under the waistband of her panties. When she groaned, John felt dizzy and unable to control the raging hardon in his slacks.

And then he coughed.

He was just recovering from bronchitis, and the cough escaped before he could stop it. Frozen, he saw Suzanne jump, yelping in surprise.

He'd try to gloss over the whole thing, but before he knew it, Suzanne had stood and now was in his arms. More than anything else in this world he wanted to move his hands down her back and fill his fingers with his daughter in law's incredible ass cheeks. But he didn't.

Suzanne was sobbing softly, and John misunderstood her sob of sexual desire for a sob of despair. John's natural compassion took over. But Suzanne was driving his cock crazy, rubbing herself on its hardness, not even realizing what she was doing, he was sure. He patted her back as his prick felt like a baseball bat between his legs.

Leading her into the den, John steered her towards the couch and, continuing to hold her, gently sat her down beside him.

"Hush now, Suzanne. Don't cry, honey, it will be OK. Why don't you tell me about it!" He was modestly patting her on the back. While his focus was primarily on soothing and comforting her, he couldn't ignore how soft the skin of her back was or the fact that she was sitting in front of him almost naked.

"Oh John, I-I don't think I can. I-I'm so ashamed, and I don't want you to think badly of me." Suzanne said, realizing that he thought she was crying from despair. She was genuinely moved by his tenderness. And that only added to the burning desire to make love to him. She knew he'd been lonely and she also knew that he had admired her for a long time.

"Suz, I won't think badly of you. You know that I love you. No matter what, that won't change." John meant every word.

"I've been going crazy the past few days." Suzanne began.

"I've been faithful to your son every since we married...until last weekend." she said.

"Oh Honey, I don't blame you for that. That was rape, you couldn't stop them. No one blames you..." He stopped as Suzanne put her fingers to his mouth. Even that innocent act made her shudder with desire for him as she felt his soft lips.

"Don't say anything, John. I know that no one blames me. But what happened is that I learned something that weekend. I resisted those men, but after a while...John, I began to like it. They did things to me that no one has ever done, and don't hate me for this...but I want those things to happen to me again. You know your son. He's into his career. And all this week I've been avoiding everyone I see because I know that if a man wanted me...he could have me. Do you understand what I am saying?"

John was stunned. His beautiful daughter in law was telling him that she needed sex! Damn, how was he going to handle this one. He'd be responsible of course, but thinking about this gorgeous creature being completely submissive sexually made his prick ache.

"Suzanne, I-well I think I understand. M-Maybe what we can do is to get you someone to talk to, you know a therapist. There are some very good peo..." Again he stopped as she again put her fingers against his lips.

Looking directly at him, Suzanne said "No John, its not therapy I need. I've been so afraid because I didn't know what to do. But the answer is very clear to me now. In fact, its sitting in front of me." She paused, allowing him to think about what she'd just said.

"I know you miss Amanda. She loved you much, John, and she was like a mother to me. But she was also like a sister and we traded secrets. I know that you and she were very loving and that you were a fantastic lover to her. John, she told me everything you did. And to be honest, I was jealous for a bit. You were so happy. But now she's gone."

Suzanne stood up in front of her father in law.

"I can't be Amanda, John. But you can make love to me and imagine that it's Amanda. I know you love me and that you find me attractive, John. And I need a man who will love me."

As the older man watched his sexy daughter in law, she reached behind her back and released her swim suit top, letting it fall to the floor. John couldn't believe how beautiful her breasts were. Suzanne was smiling warmly as she pushed her bottoms down off her hips. John's prick lurched as he realized that her pussy was bare and bald.

Suzanne leaned down and took his hand, her full, ripe breasts dangling before his mouth, nipples hard and just begging to be sucked. Pulling his hand between her legs, she whispered "John, I need you. Please don't disappoint me."

She looked so vulnerable that he could no longer resist. She was his son's wife, but apparently his son was not taking care of her. Well, if that young fool wouldn't, then John was damned sure going to do so. His hand cupped her pussy, and his middle finger wormed between her labia, finding her incredibly tight and wet. With his other hand he pulled her forward and took one of her breasts in his mouth, beginning to gently suck.

Suzanne threw her head back. "Ohhhh John...Yesssssss!" as she thrust her hips forward, impaling her bare cunt on his probing finger. It felt so damn good! He fingered her and she shuddered with wicked lust at the liquid sounds his probing finger were causing from her overheated pussy.

With a growl, the big bear of a man picked her up in his arms, his finger still inside her wet cunt, and carried her up the stairs. He pressed his mouth to hers and Suzanne put her arms around his neck as he effortlessly carried her to her bedroom.

Chapter Eight to be continued