Thread: Primal Sex
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 09:13 PM
Member of weird club

Primal Sex

You take a slight nap as I continue to caress you. After 20 minutes you awaken, you tell me you have to get some work done. You sit down at the computer and start typing, I move in behind you. Slowly nearing your neck, gently moving the hair planting loving kisses and nibbles as I go.

You moan as I continue to kiss your tender neck, your fingers still type and your mouse is still moving. I take your earlobe into my mouth sucking it, licking it as you continue to work. I move to the base of your neck nipping and kiss you sweetly. Goose bumps accompany your moans, I move to the side of your chair sliding it to the side a little. Your nipples are hard so I take the tip of my tongue and flick yor nipple. Sucking it in, your moans are deeper almost a growl, but you continue working.

I pinch the other between my finger and thumb, your breathing is going shallow and fast. Your hips start to grind into the chair, but you still work on. "Am I going to make you cum my love?" I ask. You say that you could with more stimulation. I remove my lips from your tit, kissing down your stomach to breathe in the musk your boiling pussy is providing. You turn in the chair raising your left leg to give me access. I nuzzle your lips as they spread a deep pink in color. Gleaming with your wetness, trickles of your juices run into the fabric of your chair.

I blow gently on your clit as growns and moans echo around the room. I pump my tongue into your vagina, running it around your lips, pulling gently outward on the petals. You gasp as I release them. I insert two of my fingers past your lips deep into your cunt, so wet I enter easily as I hear more clicks and your typing has slowed and become erratic. Growls escape from your throat as I suck your swollen clit into my mouth. Harder I suck as I pull my fingers all the way out and slam them deep into you. Grinding your hips into my face you fuck my tongue.

Breathes are short and fast as you place your hands on the back of my head, pulling me, almost shoving my face into your cunt. As your orgasm hit, flooding my fingers and mouth with your cum. I let you calm a little and suck hard on your clit again as you orgasm again, this time you cry out as you cum. I remove my fingers and stand to let you suck the cum from my fingers. The ebbing waves allow you to breathe.

I move in front of your face so you can take my cock into your mouth. You slide your tongue around the head lathering it as you slide down the shaft to my balls and back to the top. Sucking the head in you rub the slit with your tongue, getting moans from me. The shaft is slowly swallowed and then released and then engulfed again. I run my fingers through your hair, feeling you bob up and down on my cock. Slurping, sucking, letting me fuck your mouth. "Oh you have a talented mouth" I say inbetween moans.

You cup my balls in your hand gently squeezing them feeling them tighten as you take me all the way down your throat. I feel my cum start its trek to escape, pulling out I shoot my cum all over your tits and some on your chin. As I gain my footing again I kiss you deeply wanting you to know how much I love you and want you.

"So do I have to apologize for distracting you from your work?" I ask. "No, by no means do you have to apologize it was wonderful" you reply. And return to your work, getting my mind to working on how to distract you once more.