View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 11:04 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Unhappy Sexually frustrated

I recently had a birthday and am now 51... and it has recently Become clear to me that I have never been as horny as I am right now!!! WTF...🤬🤬🤬 I’ve been single a long time and due to my self esteem issues, I don’t anticipate that changing... I’ll never be brave enough to take the risk again...

I recently purchased 2 new toys (Thank God for Amazons quick shipping) and am currently obtaining a minimum of 3 orgasms a day.... so glad that the necessity of batteries no longer exist... energizer sure has lost some money 😂😂😂

Sure would love to find a Man for no strings attached sexual pleasure... but hell... if you are older, overweight & not overly attractive (like me) .. you’re kinda fucked and not in a good way. Hell, I honestly wouldn’t even know where to look. Bars in the town I live in are nonexistent (I live in a tourist town in sw mo) and there just isn’t opportunities readily available. My friends are all married and none of them know of my kinky side.

Guess I will just have to continue with my business relationship with Amazon.. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬