View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifrix1
“ I love incest stories. I made out with my uncle when I was very young. He will make me sit in his lap. Then it was that his finger found his ways into my panties. Slowly he moves to Pussy lips and when flicked my clit sparks were flying in my head and I would kind of faint. He will buy gifts for me. I waited for his visits and our fingering routine. One day he put my hand on his Cock and slowly I shagged him and he will finger me. Soon he was eating me and I loved to give him blow Job. I never disliked swallowing Cum. I am still doing him. One day dad caught us and one thing lead to another and I was doing dad, blow job and eaten by him but intercourse for fear of pregnancy. Since then I don’t want to have sex with no one but only relative.
I have dragged my brother into it too. He is very confused but loves to cum with a blow job. His cum is kinda watery but who cares. He eats me really good. Slobbers all right my Pussy”

You are a very naughty girl and your family is very lucky to enjoy your body. I know you please and pleasure them all. Think you folks will adopt me so I can have the same?