Thread: Pool party
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 09:46 AM

I had been shyly sitting in the corner. The sexual activity waas turning me on but I was too afraid to move on any of the lovely ladies as they may reject me.
It was then that one the naked ladies o voluptuous blonde saw ehere I was and must have realised my timidity. She walked toward me purposefully, wearing nothing but her courage. Her breasts were to large for her slim body and so they jiggled as she walked. her cunt was covered by a whisper of pubic hair. She stared at me intently as she walked, licking her lips wickedly.
I could feel an erection growing in my uncomfortably tight jeans. She seemed to notice my discomfort and smiled wickedly as she came up to me.
"What have u got under there big boy" she asked as she rubbed my bulging crotch.
"oooooh" I groaned at her touch
I couldn't stop staring at her breasts.
"Do you Like the" she asked noticing where my gaze was directed'
"Yes" I croaked
She took my hand and placed it over her ample breast
"Do they feel nice" she asked cheekily
"y-y-y-yes: I stammered
"Follow me" she ordered taking me by the hand
We stopped in the centre of the room.
"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.
"I am going to undress you in front of all these people" she replied
"What" I exclaimed
But before I could do anything she was pulling my shirt out of my jeans. I seemed frozen to the spot. I had never been naked in front of so many and I knew it would mean sex as well.
She undid my shirt and peeled it off my shoulders throing it to her equally voluptuous friend. Sh knelt in front of me and slipped off my shoes and socks
By now many had stopped what they were doing and were watching in sex-charged silence.
"I like seducing the shy one" she said as she began to unbuckle my belt. She quickly popped the button on my jeans and pulled down the fly. A swft tug and my jeans were around my ankles. My hard cock was etched in the fabric of my briefs
People cheered as my jeans were thrown away . My lovely blonde ran a hand up between my legs and squeezed my balls.
"Ooooooh" i graoned unvoluntarily at her touch. She fondled them from ehere she was kneeling and I became even harder - if that weere possible. With a sharp tug she pulled my briefs away and my hard 6" popped out. She took hold of my hands and pulled me down to my knees so that I was at eye level with her. She kissed me passionately as she ran her hand up and down my shaft
I found now that I didn't mind the audience anymore and I slid my hand up between her legs and felt out her wet cunt. It was her turn to shudder this timeas as two of my fingers slid into her wet cunt and locked her swollen clit between them. I rubbed her clit slowly between fingers and she moaned ,,,,