Thread: Truth Game
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 01:23 AM
that's ienki .. with an i

Ok, first of all, I apologize for my tardiness in responding, I didn't realize I'd been nominated.. (and after waiting anxiously for so long!!)
So without buildup I will answer the questions:

Grotochp asked:
If you had to choose a word to describe your sexual appetite what would it be and why.

1st answer: Ok, wow this is a nasty question and I'm not sure what word is right so I will say ummmm unpredictable actually because one day I'm horny as a bunny, the next I can do without. *shrugs*

rabbit asked: ienki, have you have been with another woman?

Answer 2: No, the most I've done is my first time in college I had some cool friends and would cuddle with my girlfriends and kiss them on the lips, but that was just friend stuff not sex stuff.

IAKaraokeGirl IM, as an addition to the illustrious rabbit's question, if not, would you ever want to be with another woman?

IAKaraokeGirl asked: IM, as an addition to the illustrious rabbit's question, if not, would you ever want to be with another woman?

Answer 3: Well I admit that I'm kind of curious to know what being with another woman would be like.. For that reason I'd like to try a ffm 3sum sometime just because that would be 'safe' (or seems safer to me anyway )

Sugarsprinkles asked: At the risk of being repetative, Ienki....how did you get your nickname and what does it mean?

Well SS, I played the online role-playing game, EverQuest for a few months and Ienki Moonshine was my characters name. "Ienki" is just a random name the computer generated, and "Moonshine" was my ex-bf's idea actually.

kleclere asked: Ienki favorite play to have sex?

Ummmm in a bed? I dunno, I don't get much sex so I haven't experimented with places much but as long as I don't have pointy things sticking into my back it's ok with me

VIgil -- what's a Yoni?