Thread: Truth Game
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 05:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ienki TY! As for your querry~

Yes I once had a lusty teenage escapade while "on the road". I was 17, "head" cheerleader and much more flexible Boyfriend drove a cougar......mmmm bench seats. He lived about 1.5 hours from me and we were headed to his place. I leaned over and started nuzzling his neck, he in turn began to pinch and fondle my tits. Not being able to resist, I slid closer and started rubbing his swelling cock. After some effort I was able to free his dick and began to stroke him. I'm not exactly sure at what point but I know I took my pants off and he started playing with my pussy til I was so wet and horny I had to have him. I told him to pull over and he began to tease me. He said he would not. I said fine then I will fuck you right here and now. He laughed and I proceded to wriggle into is lap. My back was to the steering wheel and I remember trying very hard to hold onto him and not lean back against it. I had my right leg along the side on the seat and my left thrown over the top of it. After alot of writhing I managed to get his rock hard cock right at the entrance of my sex. I then teased him a bit be fore thrusting onto his stiff rod and riding him till he eventually had to pull over and fuck me til he came.

Aqua~ Dinner than the room if I meet him somewhere other than here. If he came here, hypothetically of course, I'd go to his hotel and then eventually, I might call Mr. Lilith to join us. Damn what a delicious thought! Now I just need a willing victim!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas