View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 05:59 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
I giggled and looked sideways at Larry with a twinkle in my eye, (did I ever mention how gorgeous he was???)
I jumped out of bed and took hold of him by the cock, pulling him out of bed, and led him to the bathroom, giving his cock the occasional little tweak as we walked. ( I think he liked it, he was getting that familiar stiffy I was becoming to know and love so well)
I turned on the shower and stepped in, quickly followed by my enthusiastic lover.
I took the sponge and using my special shower foam with essential oils, (guaranteed to excite) made the sponge all soapy and starting at the neck, began to soap him down, using the other hand to stroke and massage as I went over his body. I took particular delight in opening his ass cheeks, rubbing a little firmer to get his beautiful butt nice and clean.
He turned around so I could do his front, and I noticed how Junior was standing to attention, watching us both……woo hoo
After we had both soaped each other down, probing and soaping in all our nooks and crannies, we were once again at fever pitch, so ready, so in need of each other.
I turned my back, bent over and grabbed my ankles, my pussy and arse exposed and ready. Larry took me by the hips and pulled me closer, and began rubbing his cock over my slit, over my arse, my clitty. The next thing I knew, he had entered my arse, and put his fingers in my pussy, stroking my clit with his thumb.
He held me steady with his other hand round my waist, and thrusted and pumped, slowly at first, gradually getting faster as we were getting closer to our orgasms.
We finally both exploded together, panting and groaning in our pleasure.
Larry wrapped me in a towel, and carried me back to our bed, where we lay down together, spent and sleepy. He looked in my eyes, kissed me on the tip of my nose, and whispered, “ my love, I want to be with you for ever, please don’t go home, stay with me here”
How could I refuse, my heart was full of love, and I knew we would always be together in sexual harmony and total bliss.