Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 11:13 AM

Mark

"She's smothering me, Mark. Help!"

The boy grins as he watches his father sink into his mother's large chest.

"Right, Dad. She hasn't killed you yet. That line's getting pretty old now." He says, catching his mother's wink before going back to his breakfast.

He is lucky he guess. He has parents that don't give him the grief like he hears from the other guys. Even the little brats are not that bad. Yeah, he hasn't got it bad at all.

Then he remembers what Sunil was saying. Yeah, right. As if the government wants him to do it with his mom so that she could have babies? For a moment, he finds himself looking at her. Sure, she is a bit on the plump size but her boobs...

Suddenly realising what he is doing, he looks away, his face flushing.

What the fuck am I doing? That's mom! Ewwwww!!!!

Besides if it was true, his mom would tell him, wouldn't she?

"Okay, sport!" His dad is speaking to him. "I'll give you a lift to school."

"Thanks, Dad." And a few minutes later, he is at the front door, in time to see his mother and father in another passionate clinch.

"Ewwww! Gross, guys! You two are worst than the guys at school." He says with a smile. They are always like this when his dad comes home from a trip.

"Hey!!!" Retorts his mom, "We are not that old. We are entitled to have fun."

"Get the sandwiches done, hon. I will be back soon." His dad says, following the boy out.

"What are you guys up to?" Mark asks his father as they start off.

"Well it's a nice day and I thought your mother and I could spend some quality time together. I'm taking her up to the cove for a picnic."

"Why rub it in why dontcha? I got boring school." The boy says humourously. He and his father are more like friends then father and son.

Laughing, his father ruffles his hair...