Thread: Dial....
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 08:01 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Erica's hand found my cock the moment I had let it peek out of my pants. Her long fingers ran up and down my shaft, I sighed enjoying the feel of her fingertips on me.

"Hard, very nice Mitch. Now let's see if you know how to use what God gave you. I need it inside me"

She guided me into her folds, she felt like velvet and was so wet. It was like she had got herself ready a good 30 minutes before I had arrived. With very little effort I entered her. She groaned softy and the hand that had aided me in entering her returned to the wall. She used the wall to push back into me, forcing my dick deeper inside her. We moaned together as we quickly found time.

"Oh yes Mitch, that's the way, I want all you you. I'm a greedy girl" Erica said breathlessly, tilting her head back so I could she her perfect cheekbone, her long hair falling onto my chest as I continued to pump her deeply.

I took one hand off her shapely hip and reached around to feel her breast. It felt heavy and firm. As I suspected, the push up was for effect but not required. I looked forward to seeing her tits swing freely later. My eyes followed her spine down to the small of her back, I watched my cock enter and re-enter with quickening speed between her tight butt cheeks. How she had manged to get her panties off so quickly still had me beat but I had other things to worry about now...like fucking her silly.

My fucking was becoming frenized, faster and shallower. My pants were still on, as was my shirt, but I didn't care. My dick was in this woman and that was all I cared about at the moment. Fucking in hallways, against walls is such a huge turn on.

From the other end of the hallway. "So E, do you like my choice?"

I half stopped and turned towards the voice. The woman from the bar. The woman who gave me the directions to find Erica's number.

"Don't stop on my account stud, I was enjoying the show. That's a nice piece of meat you have down there" she smiled as she walked towards us, removing her top. Her breasts were held in place by a jet black bra. Her tits weren't as big as Erica's but they were full and firm and ample enough for a guy like me. Her long legs more than made up for them anyway.

I grinned and resumed my pounding as the woman from the pub moved closed.

"He has a nice cock Nikki" Erica informed the other woman.

"So I see" Nikki said, looking down. I withdrew further than usual to give her a better view.

"Cheeky too" Nikki laughed as she reached behind her back to un-cusp her bra.