View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Rebecca all the time she needed to really check out this girl. Almost everyone by this time had their head down or were busy with the assignment. She turned again and was shocked to see the girl had a hand in her panties. Her eyes were still closed but she was slowly running her hand up and down. Her own hand went to her crotch as she could not believe how brazen this girl was. The girl spread her legs wider and Rebecca could see that a finger was being inserted. Rebecca was so excited that she had an orgasm. She stuffed the panties in her mouth to muffle any sound that she would make. When she finished, she looked up to the girl looking down at her. "Oh shit, she caught me looking." The girl just smiled and grabbed her pen and started writing something. Rebecca figured she was writing something for class. The girl handed her the paper and Rebecca was shocked when she read it. "Would you like to see my pussy now?" Rebecca thought for a moment and decided to see if this girl was serious. She wrote "yes" and returned the paper. The girl just smiled again and proceeded to pull her panties to one side. Rebecca noticed that she was almost completely shaven. She continued to look and the girl stuck a finger inside and moved it in and out. The girl then looked around the room and pulled her finger out and showed it to Rebecca. Rebecca could see that it was wet. The girl then put her finger inside her mouth and licked it. After licking it clean, the girl wrote on the paper again and handed it to Rebecca. "Would you like to watch me cum since I saw you cum?" Rebecca was again embarrassed. She thought that no one had noticed. She grabbed her pen and wrote "yes." She handed the paper back and the girl mouthed the words "just watch." She grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them up very tight. She pulled them back and forth creating a lot of friction on her clit. About 30 seconds later she shuddered and closed her eyes. Rebecca could see the front of her panties get darker. If they were alone, Rebecca would like nothing better than to run her tongue up the crotch of her panties. The girl finished and looked at Rebecca. She grabbed her pen and wrote something again. She handed the paper to Rebecca as the instructor walked back in. She saw the girls passing a note and decided that she would have the girls stay after. Rebecca quickly grabbed the note and read it. "Would you like my cum-stained panties as you obviously seem to like panties." Damn, this girl had seen everything. She was about to write a reply when the instructor told the class that they were dismissed. "Miss Brown and Miss Anderson, would you mind staying after. I need to speak to the two of you." The girls got a little nervous. Had Miss Kennedy noticed anything they had done? When the class had filed out she told them to follow her to her office. When they got there, she told them to sit down. "Girls, you seemed to have your minds on something besides the lesson today. Is everything ok" The girls just looked at each other. "I saw you pass a note when I came back. May I have it please?" Rebecca hoped she had another note in her pocket but she did not. She handed it over and just looked over at Jenny. They both turned and looked back at Miss Kennedy as she read the note they had been passing. After reading it she turned to Rebecca and said, "I see that you did not answer Miss Anderson's last question. "Since you may not have enough time to read it I will ask it for her. Would you like my cum-stained panties as you obviously seem to like panties?"It is now time to reply Miss Brown. What would your answer have been if I had not walked back in?"